Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

The EMA employs about 900 people…
BTW, in case your cousin moves over to NL I could show him around a bit/introduce to dutch society if he likes to.

2 Likes

Practising for the Brexit cliff edge?

3 Likes

Thanks 68. I don’t know what she will do at the moment as she has a young family in the UK. She’s a qualified doctor so may go back in to practice or return to Ireland. I’ll know soon enough, and thanks for the very kind offer.

errr… we do have our own version - MHRA, which I’m assuming will stay here.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/medicines-and-healthcare-products-regulatory-agency

I hope they´ll find a suitable solution, if I can be of any help, just let me know.

1 Like

Yep, And Joe Cox barely cold. It makes me sick to the stomach that people buy this shit.

I assume it will stay in the UK.
I also assume it will get privatized and self regulated some day, increase cost and make huge profits paid by the UK citizens one way or the other.
It will then sound like another win for taking back control.

3 Likes

Brexit is a shit idea being implemented by idiots.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the razor-sharp crew at the coal face

and the deep thinkers providing the political, economic and philosophical underpinnings. And the integrity of course

I fear we are screwed.

VB

2 Likes

Who are these people? I’d got the impression that Brexit was entirely the fault of the Labour party.

Looking at those pictures is akin to watching a horror film, except the soul can’t be soothed with the rational “it’s just acting”

Equally culpable, not entirely.

2 Likes

1 Like

Not forgetting these lovely chaps

Whichever rag published that is a disgrace. You are entitled to an opinion in this country, even if others disagree with it.

I personally expect the main players to flee the country once the penny finally drops in the towns that will take the full brunt of this.

There are going to be a lot of angry people wanting revenge.

That worked well for the Cox family last year didn’t it? Maybe not winding the mob up for a lynching would be a better idea. Get people to think a bit…

Not possible. See: Shakti stones.

4 Likes

Loved her in Basic Instinct.

7 Likes

The Bollywood reboot?