Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

My guess is pretty much most of the voters in Hartlepool (certainly all of the ones I spoke to) If Cameron had supported leave, I’m pretty certain the majority would have voted to stay.

Could Brexit be causing this? Hmmm, let me think…

Most definitely Brexshit…

Every deal will involve something like this.

When you add in the fucking Chuckle Brothers as ace negotiators we don’t stand a fucking chance.

2 Likes

Brexit means take back control, determine UK’s own free trade agreements, that will lead to a larger influx of foreigners…:joy:

Indeed,no doubt the leave campaign made this crystal clear to the voters.

1 Like

I do love a bit of irony. Racists voting to exclude European migrants open the proverbial flood gates to Asian immigration. :joy:

2 Likes

Especially as a good proportion of them thought that they were voting to “keep the pakis (sorry) out”. Stupid fuckers.

3 Likes

The Spanish can get to fuck, cheeky fuckers.

1 Like

Time for a bit of satire!

It is quite long, so click on the image…

2 Likes

This won’t be understood by the Brexiteers.
It should state something like ‘worth two and a half shilling’.

4 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes

As with most people I have never wished to be old. But since this shit storm began I’m glad I’m not young and trying to keep in work, raise a family, get housing etc etc.

For once I’m glad to be an old duffer…

1 Like

I’m rapidly coming to the conclusion that a “no deal” scenario is our best option. Not because there isn’t a deal to be done, but because the Tories are incapable of negotiating that deal.

Talks of £40 billion plus being paid when our legal commitments amount to nigh on zero are deeply worrying. The fact that Trade talks will take 5 years or more and that we will be expected to pay a shit load of money as a UK contribution while the EU pisses around, just wtf!

Subsidising some French farmer to inefficiently farm and paying for the EU parliament to up sticks every other month when we are no longer part of that organisation is a piss take, it was bad enough when we were part of it.

1 Like

This is more than enough to make the point

I blame Thatcher meself.

1 Like

The divorce bill is complicated. I liked this: https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/eu-divorce-bill

The EU position is bloody stupid, and indeed the most pragmatic approach would be to have a transition period up to the end of the budget period, and then simply have the remaining items dealt with. Pensions and contingent liabilities could be paid if and when they arise, and there could be an agreed unwinding system for the asset shares like the EIB.

Politics and incompetence will, however, get in the way.

Two and six, Rudy. Or half a crown.

1 Like