Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

You should run the country. When everything gets shitty, you could just have a strop and close it down. Result!

:smirk:

8 Likes

1 Like

That would’ve been great right up until we find out the joint has been sold to Honest Vlad Putin’s Petfood and Nukes PLC.

:wink:

3 Likes
3 Likes
12 Likes

Good call from the above cartoonist. It is, quite literally, beyond a joke. David Davis is out of his depth. He doesn’t have a fucking clue.

1 Like

He never did have a clue. He only got the gig because May doesn’t have a clue either. I would imagine her thought process in appointing him went along the lines of “David likes all that Brexit stuff…”

2 Likes

He probably still believes all the fatuous crap that he tweeted above. Something tells me he’s not a quick learner or overly concerned with mastery of the details.

Which is a shame, because that is sort of his job at the moment.

2 Likes

To be fair to him*, none of them have a clue.

As is increasingly clear for even the avid brexiteer, the whole shebang is a circle that can’t be squared and every single solution (aside from remain) has an associated pitfall that far outweighs the upside.

Anyone would find it an impossible task. That we just happen to have this bunch of utterly incompetent shitwipes in charge, beholden to the batshit loons of the DUP just makes adds a comedy element.

(* of course I’m not gonna be the least bit fair to him, the shithead)

One thing I have noticed acutely during the unfurling shitshow, is that people HATE being shown to be wrong, especially on the internet.

To the extent that through nothing other than sheer bloody mindedness, they are fully prepared to see the country, their kids’ and grand kids’ futures pissed up a rope rather than be seen to change their minds.

13 Likes

I’m looking forward to the hard Brexit now. According to Peter Bone on TV now, we can have a trade deal and won’t impose tariffs or indeed check goods coming from Ireland.

So Ireland will turn into a massive Amazon warehouse, and all the shit from China will get into the UK free of any tariff or indeed VAT. All of my pointless gadgets will be so much cheaper! Such win!

1 Like

Fucking traitors and enemies of the people with your defeatist attitude. Brexit is full of win. Stop talking the country down. :smile:

1 Like

I still think we need a wall in there somewhere.

3 Likes

How about a big fucking one around here…

‘Tis easier to fool a man than it is to convince him that he has been fooled.’

2 Likes

Then fill it with salty water, sharks and other pointy-toothed marine animals.

1 Like

http://newsthump.com/2017/12/01/police-confirm-thousands-of-hours-of-solitaire-found-on-david-davis-computer/

5 Likes

Uninteresting piece of obvious journalism being obvious about swivel-eyed lunatic Brexiteers until the second last paragraph which reads

At the same time, allies of Davis have once again been floating to MPs the idea that he should take over as prime minister – at least as a caretaker leader until the end of Brexit.

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: