Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Not when it is urinal cake.

2 Likes

d8cbb8c1cd48432134ac895697e9f51c--chocolate-chip-cookie-cake-cookie-cakes

1 Like

Not allowed until weā€™ve had our shit sandwich first.

2 Likes

Welcome to your new tagline. :smiley:

6 Likes

According to The Guardian:

s it stands, Gibraltar will not enjoy the cushion a transition period, EU officials confirmed, and will drop out of the Single Market and the Customs Union when the UK leaves the bloc on 29 March 2019.

EU officials confirmed the Guardianā€™s story last month that an arrangement over the future of the rock needs to be struck between Spain and the UK, if the transition arrangement is to be extended to Gibraltar.

Marvelous bit of work that. Iā€™m sure the Spanish will be very accommodating in any future negotiations. Iā€™m surprised the Channel Islands werenā€™t given the arse too.

Terribly kind of you. Always wondered how these things came about.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Next, phase two - Bob Moran.

4 Likes

So then, does regulatory alignment only apply to Ireland/N Ireland or to the whole of the UK/EU? Seems like no one knows at the moment. The likes of Mogg et al say the former, the Remainers say the latter.

2 Likes

Just listen to this racist fucktardā€¦

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obriens-response-to-racist-brexit-voter/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Would have been quite good 10 hours ago :grin:

1 Like

Bahā€¦

Saw that earlier. Unfortch they are many like him. Too damn stupid to even understand why what heā€™s is saying is racist.

Does anyone else wonder whether the odd Remoaner might be phoning in and feeding him this stuff to make the Brexiteers look bad ?

Decades ago a friend of mineā€™s girlfriend phoned a radio station one night and quite skilfully (given how very drunk she was) steered the conversation with Concerned Presenter round to the fact that her pubic hair had started to fall out. I canā€™t say for certain but Iā€™m betting it hadnā€™t. She (claimed she) was getting married in three weeks time and now in a panic as her intended ā€œhad never seen her naked with the lights onā€. It was all my mate could do (he was sitting alongside her) not to blow the whole thing by laughing out loud.

VB

Iā€™m sure there is lots of disinformation going on, but the LBC soundbite rings true to me. Just before the referendum we went to a 40th birthday party for one of the parents in my middle daughterā€™s class. There was a bloke there giving it the yap about sending the immigrants home. I pointed out to him that his kids played with my kids and that my family and I are all immigrants. I then asked whether he was looking forward to sending us home. I can remember his answer word for word:

ā€œNo, you are the right kind of immigrantsā€.

The next five minutes were very uncomfortable as this was a very, very public mindfart. I bite my lip when he is around as his kid and my daughter are really close. Luckily, the kid seems untouched by the racism at home.

This is the level of thought that went into a proportion of the Brexit vote.

3 Likes

That bloke is utterly convinced heā€™s not a racist. Absolutely standard.

Repeat times a few million around the country.

4 Likes

Gove fails to understand the meaning of words again

ā€œBy the time of the next election, EU law and any new treaty with the EU will cease to have primacy or direct effect in UK law,ā€ said Mr Gove.

ā€œIf the British people dislike the arrangement that we have negotiated with the EU, the agreement will allow a future government to diverge.ā€

So we sign a treaty, but if we then change our minds we can do something else instead. What ? The only thing we can do, Michael, is break the treaty. You fool.

VB

3 Likes