Career Choices. Well, that escalated quickly

Such a tease!

Yep, dontcha just hate it when someone does that? :frowning_face:

Did get married once but the whole 3 months it lasted were very weird

Anyway enough of this,I have to go and buy some rice :curry:

2 Likes

was it that she wanted 4 tomatoes?

5 Likes

Blimey you lot its worse than a “stitch and bitch” circle - it you must know to enrich your lives further, it was Hinduism

3 Likes

There you see, it wasn’t that difficult was it ? :wink:

Two wives. The first lasted 8.5 months. The second (to the amazingly patient Narelle) has lasted 27 years so far. Although we’ve been together for another 4 years on top of that before getting married.

2 Likes

If you picked the music, was that the end of the first dance?

12 Likes

Stupid boy ! You can’t dance to Prog :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nope. That just proves my statement.

Been engaged since 2003…

7 Likes

Extended home demo?

4 Likes

Kind of. We got engaged, bought a house, had a child and hitherto never got around to the marriage part.

4 Likes

You’re all lightweights. Married to the same person for 40 years this July.

Loads of poxy jobs, hated every one. Retired at 49.

Gave up caring too much about most things many years ago when I realised even the adults are making it up as they go.

10 Likes

a frightening majority, yes

1 Like

Louise and I have been living together for 20 years but married for 14 this coming April. We got engaged not long after we got together, but couldn’t be arsed to be organised enough to get married. We eventually did, after booking a short break that we thought could be a honeymoon.

Weddiing was very small - just parents and siblings (about 15 people max), we walked down the aisle to the “Masked Ball” from Eyes Wide Shut, and exited to - “Lose Yourself” by Eminem.

Other music was by Panjabi MC, Sean Paul, Gotan Project and Faithless. We had a great time - the registrar thought we were bonkers in our choice of music.

We drove straight to the airport to catch a flight after the register office - we booked and paid for a nice restaurant lunch so the family to celebrate on our behalf. Out extended families, friends and colleagues etc were furious with us…

then off on hols

2 Likes

I went the old fashioned route - lots of girlfriends and hopefully choose wisely and have one wife.

I have managed to have one wife, we celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary this year. But choose wisely, as if I had a conscious choice, it was love at first sight for me and that was that. Clearly more luck than judgement :grinning:

5 Likes

…whats a hindu?

…lay eggs :smile:

2 Likes

Attention seeker!