Coco BTJ-9000

Nonsense ! He could move all his stuff into it :slight_smile:

According to the other thread, Hatfield is a smokeless zone so check which way the wind is blowing before lighting it.

2 Likes

It lives!

16 Likes

Distortion is -80dB (0.01%) 2nd harmonic (3mV in, 250mV out)

Getting some hum from somewhere, need to plug it into the system to see if it’s actually there or due to the measurement setup as I’ve had issues with it before.

Frequency response is good.

5 Likes

Fuck the measurebating, what does it sound like?

Like this:

4 Likes

Needs more bumpy bits.

I felt a shift in the force about 17 minutes ago

How the fuck shoudl I know, I dont have a record player. :rolling_eyes:

4 Likes

I feel graph cheated. When Pete did the Mr. MWS LCR all I got was

2 Likes

fxt

Fuck you Pete. We had a power failure at Oxford Circus :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Quite big that, isn’t it?

1 Like

I have a Flir plug in thermal imager for an iPhone if that would be any use.

Can’t hear a thing :grinning:

Thanks Frank. I’m reasonably sure I’ve got the diagnosis sorted though. The thermal approach (I simply used a contact thermocouple) is complicated by the fact that the disruption on the +5V rail seems to be causing all of the chips to run warm. More careful checking from a cold start indicates that most of the trouble is indeed in the two SMD ones (I’ve got other reasons to believe they’re sick) so if my customer decides to go ahead with replacing those then I’ll pop over to my friend with the Metcal SMD tweezers.

VB

At my last count you had two, plus easily enough arms and cartridges for them. And before you say it, at least I have one working horn system :wink:

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

Seems I messed up my heater current calculations. Oops! Higher current regualtors on order…

Amateur.

5 Likes