Covfefe

There was one for sale on PFM recently, I was tempted. Not sure if still for sale.

Sold, I was interested.

My brother was given a Delonghi Disinta coffee machine as a gift, he set it up and flushed it through with clean water as per the instructions, at which point it was vetoed by his wife as taking up too much room on the work top :face_with_raised_eyebrow: So has never made a cup of coffee. He as asked me to eBay it for him, but I thought I would offer it on here 1st. Brand new, boxed and ready to go. £85 + P&P.
IMG_20180609_104205536IMG_20180609_104230531

This is fantastic, really hoping I can get some more for the Lopwell Weekender.

Is 9 the faff factor? :grin:

The 9 is a bit like in football, it is the most expensive

This however, is utter rubbish. It is roasted on the outskirts of the village, by a guy who owns a cafe in Tenterden, which is where I bought it from. The roasting machine is on a friend’s property so I’ve seen it; It’s a proper professional machine and pretty impressive. If only he knew what he should be doing with it. It has a nasty, kind of veggie/bitter/ashey taste whatever I do with it. I would like to support the local guy but I think it is probably better to stick with the bigger, more established companies if this is anything to go by. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I had a cold brewed iced coffee today at Costa. Was ok, but not an experience I’d be falling over myself to repeat…

ftfy

You obviously need your own espresso machine, cold brewed is wank!

The boy who cried Wank… :unamused::grinning:

I’ve got a Gaggia Classic, and can do a passable espresso. Just decided to try it as so many people seem to eulogise about it. It definitely had a different flavour profile, but at the end of the day it was just cold, weak coffee. With ice.