Cricket, lovely cricket (Part 1)

Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end for this egocentric, bigoted, misogynistic, ignorant, smart-arsed twat

Fuck off!

1 Like

Heā€™s such a massive cunt, I have no idea why the BBC still use him. Sure he was a great batsman, but being a commentator is much more than that.

3 Likes

Quite.

He really should be fucked off now. If you look at the precedents set with people like Ron Atkinson, this is pretty much on a par. And thatā€™s before taking into account his previous transgressions.

I cringe every time heā€™s on rotation because of his capacity to put his foot in his mouth like this. His co-commenators must hate it.

2 Likes

West Indians given knighthoods like confetti?

The only surprise is that there are no knighthoods for Clive Lloyd, Malcolm Marshall, Michael Holding, Joel Garner, Colin Croft, Gordon Greenwich, Desmond Haynes et al.

They dominated like no other team has ever done, from a relatively small population. They didnā€™t lose a test match for 15 years!
Since then only Brian Lara presents a case.

1 Like

Indeed

You can add Courtney Walsh to that list too.

At one point when England were comfortably on top, his taunting of Andrew Samson during the S.A. series was embarrassing.

1 Like

I think they use him because heā€™s a massive cunt.

Heā€™s Rentacuntā€™s most successful export.

1 Like

As expected, Woakes returns at the expense of TR-J

A strengthened squad, a poor WI team and Headingly pitch!

Anybody expect it to last more than 3 days?

No.

Sadly pyjama cricket has been the death of the game in the Windies.

Yes, that and the incompetency of the WI board.

Any chance of a K is well and truly gone now.

Whatā€™s a K?

Knighthood, heā€™s talking about the Yorkshire cunt.

Thank you

Only if WI bat first then Cook or Root get a serious daddy (to declare around 5 on the third day).

Youā€™re welcome! :grinning:

So, England win the toss and unsurprisingly bat first. Cook out cheaply, but you canā€™t score big every time you come to the crease.

Once again a fail for Westley who can kiss his trip to Oz goodbye IMO.

Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed for Stoneman!

1 Like

Well, that didnā€™t last long. Stoneman still struggling. We really do have a problem at 2,3 & 5.