Cycling

Haha I let him win :wink:

Out for another ride tomorrow morning. Canā€™t decide between hardtail or full-suspension. Hardtail is always more of a full body workout as you canā€™t sit down and ride through and up the same stuff you can on a squishy bike. Hmmm.

Hardtail

Thatā€™s decided then!

Splendid with added pics of course :+1:

Will try and remember to get a shot of the bike before we start (when you can actually see it, instead of mud)

I used to do this off road every weekend. Kept me fit.

2 Likes

Before and after please

Hereā€™s the after picture. The before pics for some reason didnā€™t workā€¦ user error no doubt. Trails were much drier this week, so not a lot of mud gathered :+1:

Stopped for a harbour side coffee on the way home :sunny:

2 Likes

That looks a bit too clean Gareth - I think you bypassed the trail and went straight to the cake shop. :grinning:

Nice bike btw :+1:

1 Like

What can I say? I ride so hard that the mud doesnā€™t have time to stickā€¦ :coffee::cake:

3 Likes

Dangerous place :wink:

I came off my mountain bike and broke my pelvis going down dark hill to Kingston Gate last year:roll_eyes:

This meme has been around too long to be funny. Except sometimes.

'Twas once true for me that. Nowadays Iā€™ve settled down with my four ā€œgirlfriendsā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Thought this was a good idea

New Planet X Space Chicken :heart_eyes:

Good article by Herbie Sykes

1 Like

Peddling

Another good article by Laura Meseguer

I suppose it was coming after my miraculous near miss before Christmas so today my luck finally ran out and I was knocked down by a car.

Luckily thereā€™s no lasting damage to me or the bike, although the driver went home to change his kecks I think, but a timely reminder nonetheless of just how fucking vulnerable you are on a bike.

anigif_original-grid-image-30734-1440007185-13

4 Likes