Do dealerscum exist any more?

A very experienced audiophile suggests that the word dealerscum no longer exists. Is this due to the extinction of the breed? Is there something sinister behind Sodder’s disappearance?

Or is the voice of experience telling us something we missed? Could it be that dealers are a reformed set of god fearing law abiding citizens and not a bunch of cuntish chancers in the main?

I aspire to be a cuntish chancer.

3 Likes

You’ll find they’re not scum when their contribution underwrites the otherwise operating loss of the biggest enthusiast hifi show in Europe.

In that case you put them in a big room and say nice things about them :+1:

6 Likes

What about ‘manufacturer scum’ - can’t imagine anyone envisaged that Linn, of all hi-fi companies, would be part of the Scalford experience.

Thread closing in 3…

This is a perfectly reasonable topic unless you have Sodders under your patio. Why should it be closed?

:innocent:

Sadly I think you’re right. What happened to the free for all piss take of the old days? Has everyone bought pressure washers or something? :grinning:

1 Like

Vera?

1 Like

In addition to the dealerscum, We really must not underestimate the sinister influence of manufacturerscum. Especially the ones who steal turntable designs and then conjour up endless upgrade paths for every bit of kit they make and train their sales droids in advanced foot-tapping.

1 Like

Fixt

2 Likes

Dealerscrum. If dealerscum played rugby.

1 Like

You are getting mixed up with that sister sledge track.

Pressure washers, varifocals and Volvos was only ever going one way.

Disappointed if it does tho.

Anyone who still posts over there want to start this thread over there - that’ll get the happy clappers rallying round their new holy minister of organised fun :joy:

Didn’t they once back Madarse Joblot on a winter tour of Estonia?

4 Likes

Oh thank you very fucking much. I now have that song (with new alternative lyric) infesting my noggin like a plague of locusts.

I wonder why
He’s a cuntish chancer…

Make it stop.

Pleeease…

6 Likes

4 Likes

I say

2 Likes

Just so.

2 Likes