Do dealerscum exist any more?

Vauxhall PR satanist.

Clearly not responsible for marketing the Astra thenā€¦

I hope youā€™re sitting down. Iā€™ve got the hat and tweed suit (and paunch) to go with that tie

VB

6 Likes

I would like some feedback on my new promotional film, oh and can you post this to all your social media sites too. Iā€™m so glad you are part of this great thing and together I will be rich.

Itā€™s like the 1940ā€™s never endedā€¦

Makes a fucking change!

2 Likes

Like the 'tache. Makes you look like Ken Livingstone :smiley:

ā€¦cuntsā€¦youā€™d all be bored stiff on here without my searing wit and repartee :grin:

2 Likes

Why do you think I got rid of it ?

VB

2 Likes

Preparation for radical chin surgery by the looks of that last photoā€¦

:grin:

Close ā€¦ the doctors in Venezuela swore they could transplant it onto my bald spot. Bastards.

VB

3 Likes

ā€œWhat the fuck do you mean it wonā€™t cover itā€¦???ā€

3 Likes

Ooh we have the forum tagline

Weā€™ll meat againā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m just glad that there is a website where we can all go to experience the great enlightenment of ā€˜experienced audiophilesā€™ and get enlightened. Fuck me, where have I been going wrong for the last 30 years, that some monkey from a catfood web site full of old ladies showing pictures of their pussies thinks that he knows best.

5 Likes

Nicely put, theyā€™ve really gone a bit hyperbolically fucking-off-the-scale about the most-wonderful-Show-on-the-history-of-this-planet ā€˜over thereā€™ and itā€™s getting on my tits: I only do the photo thread becaus thereā€™s some nice chaps on it, but the general screaming hysteria, self congratulatory, wanky love-in threads etc is ratcheting up day by day and winding me up. Plus the Scalford banner seems to get bigger day by day.

Itā€™s not perfect on here thank the Lord but it is rather wonderful :wink:

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry - theyā€™ll start bigging up WamTV instead soon.

Happy clapping circle jerk.

Thereā€™s a forum strapline in there somewhere, Iā€™m sure of it. :slight_smile:

Laydddeeess and Genelmnā€¦ I give you the new Coco BTJ-9000

To be fair, for as long as Iā€™ve been going to Scalford there has always been a post-show appreciation thread. The event is a substantial effort, itā€™s great to meet up with old mates and make a few new ones and each year there have been standout systems to hear. It would be churlish for the visitors not to congratulate and thank the exhibitors and the organisers and even more churlish to start criticising them as soon as the showā€™s shut. So it doesnā€™t happen (actually one year someone did ask ā€œCā€™mon, which systems sounded crap ?ā€ but given the nuclear response he got I donā€™t think heā€™ll be doing it again). If we donā€™t like the gushing then we know what to do ā€¦

VB

7 Likes