Doggos

Out today around Swanwick.

8 Likes

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don’t look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you’re under…

10 Likes

Spooning with a spaniel.

10 Likes

Madonna’s new album?

5 Likes

Critical listening…

Said goodbye to mother in law’s dog today.

He was all she had left and it was heartbreaking. Only seven. A month ago he started to limp.
A week ago he could barely lift his head. We don’t know why but he wasn’t well and it had to be done.

On a more positive note, I got bored at the weekend, got the clippers out, and gave both mine a number 4!

Dogs, bollocks or dog’s bollocks?

2 Likes

Now that would be telling!

You beat me! Sack or crack?

Steve, hope MIL gets a new pup soon, best recovery in my experience.

1 Like

We are looking already!

My two little fluff balls now look like jack Russells!

This is the last dirty pic of this ginger mentalist…

This is the dirtiest she has ever been. It is a mixture of clay, cow shit and mud. The devils own puddle.

7 Likes

Today on Aith beach having fun in the sea

12 Likes

Some rather lovely news…

My MiL has taken a rescue pup today. Same sort of dog. He’s aged eight and was clearly a chipped pet but has gone unclaimed for too long.
She’s no longer seventy and alone! RIP to her old one and welcome to Pip

:+1:

11 Likes

Once you’ve had one, a house isn’t a home without a dog.

1 Like

I agree with the original version too! My JRTs have rolled in something awful today judging by the fug.

1 Like

Curtis is in deep disgrace after stealing and eating half a loaf of sodabread from Waitrose. He has a passion for Waitrose bread for some reason.

4 Likes

He obviously has picked up some middle class pretensions from his humans…

2 Likes

Mrs Millicent sat at French doors with new haircut and undecided which ball to engage with.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Pixie appears to have given the inside out ear of approval to The Grateful Dead.
:sunglasses:

8 Likes