Doggos

Fucking lunacy here today. We adopted a pair of JRTs whose family had to give them up. Collecting the dogs was very difficult as their owner was visibly upset, as was her little boy. We were bit subdued on the way home but it soon picked up. We hadn’t told the kids as we weren’t sure the whole thing would work out. Anyhow, there is a ball of paws, fur and Australian females carrying on and giggling in the front room. Here is the only photo of the two of them on their new beds for a nanosecond.

6 Likes

Have two JR’s here - full of character and a handful for small dogs, but make great feisty companions.

Have you warned your postman?!

1 Like

We live on a main(ish) road. The dogs will not lurk in the garden for the postie as they’d either be stolen or run flat by the sheer cuntery that is scouse driving.

Ours was OK with the postie, but he used to hate the dustman with a fierce passion.

Dumb as a sack of rocks, the only creature he ever hurt was a pheasant, when he charged it, tripped over his own feet and landed smack on top of it. Knocked it stone dead.

1 Like

No mine lie in wait at the front door and can recognise the sound of his portable trolley from 200 yards away. They like hiding on the other side of the door and then when postie tries to put anything in our box they then go mad which always makes him jump!

1 Like

We have a vestibule which we keep closed up as it is freezing in there. There is no chance of similar mischief here.

Basil at 16 weeks, he’s got to grow into those ears.

And with Barley. They are best mates now.

6 Likes

JR’s are ace, my late uncle had one called Sam who was as mad as a bag of frogs but brilliant with it.

1 Like

We had one called Max in Melbourne. The utter cunt who lived in house backing on to our house told his builders that it was OK to take down our garden fence to work on an extension. Our dog wandered and we never saw him again. Fucking neighbour asked us for money for a new fence too.

New doggos are slight less mad than the Ozmutt.

Well things definitely seem to be looking a bit rosier on the puppy front here these days. We’ve been feeding the pups a home made food concoction that avoids some of the things that their kidneys will struggle with (plus it’s not dry). So far, there’s been a marked improvement both in terms of the frequency of widdling on the floor, and also the colour of said widdle. Both seem to be growing well, and gobbling down their food like its the end of times.

They do however really not get the notion of shitting outside. I have observed Kaylee come inside from the garden expressly to shit on the floor and then go back out again.

More photos will follow when I get my phone back from the menders.

9 Likes

:weary:

Good to hear good news - Re the shitting thing show them a video of a dog going outside to shit - Or lay a cable on the lawn yourself to demonstrate -Don’t need to see photos.

Happy dogs. Incredible farting talent. Pungent does not even get near describing the fug…

1 Like

Very Ying and Yang :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to Zak, two today :thumbsup:

10 Likes

Should point out that it’s a large bone on the floor and not a dildo

11 Likes

That is a lovely looking dog Stu.

1 Like

Heh. Heh. He said “large bone”. Heh.

1 Like

That rug really ties the room together. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not a dog lover, but I found this very moving…

1 Like