Doggos

2 Likes

Today at Shipley Park.

3 Likes

Now I know how much they vex you lot I plan to live in them for the rest of my days.

I have 4 pairs so far.

One of them brown.

I’m sure the other three pairs will soon follow suit

2 Likes

Takes about a week unless Sam forces me into the shower at gunpoint…1415488698336

Seems about right

7 Likes

Mmmm.,.,…treats!

18 Likes
5 Likes

7 Likes

Sun, sea, sand and a pint o’ fizzy.

12 Likes

Anyone got any recommendations for LED collars? Walking dogs in the woods in the dark is rather an interesting experience, so could do with something to show where they are. Would be handy if it came in 3 different colors to aid being able to tell which one is which.

Careful you aren’t arrested for attending an illegal rave.

1 Like

!
My boy ( the King Charles ) is 9 now and has really slowed up this last year . Still the boss though !
The staffy is my partners , we’ve just rehomed her . The staffy not my partner :wink:. I was never keen on staffies but I’ve got to say , in the short space of time we’ve had her she’s won me over .
The other dog is my mother’s pug / cavalier cross .

11 Likes

Staffies are great dogs. Their image problem/bad reputation is almost entirely due to a certain type of owner.

Well done for rehoming her, the rescue centres have real trouble moving them on. Last time we went to the dogs trust place in Manchester, about 2/3rds of the dogs there were Staffies.

2 Likes

Yes we were looking for a while for one that was suitable to live with a male dog and a 4 year old child understandably the rescues centres are cautious . Then this one pretty much found us . And I have to say , she’s amazing .

7 Likes

Our two have developed a curious but endearing habit when left in the kitchen together of cuddling up in the same crate together. It’s curious because they largely ignore one-another at all other times and actively dislike sharing any other space! They never do this when Sam and I are actually in the room. As soon as either of us enter the kitchen they get straight-up looking shifty as hell, as though they think for some inexplicable reason they did wrong!

Because of this latter, no photo is possible sadly. The Secret Lives of Doggos…

3 Likes

Perhaps they are cold as the Aga is switched off?

1 Like

I think it’s just a dog thing. Our 3 normally have the run of the house when anyone’s in, but quite often they just take themselves off and cuddle up in their crate anyway if nothing much is going on.

1 Like

Damn thing’s on at the mo - kitchen’s the warmest room in the house so actually pretty sure it’s not that.

Our two just don’t do it under any other circumstances, and cos they’re big and clumsy they each have their own crate that they overnight in. It’s the amusing shiftiness that really gets me - it’s like they know it’s out-of-character, too and are a bit bashful about it!

Django meets the KLF
Mam Tor last week.

6 Likes