Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Every so often the USA needs an idiot president, Obama was utterly useless, both Bush’s were mad and Reagan was on another planet.

In the comments of your Peston tweet

Obama wasn’t faultless, but that’s one of the most retarded things I’ve seen anyone on this forum utter. It’s so far off reality that I’d suspect an ulterior motive, and I really hope that’s not the case.

3 Likes

What actually did Obama do? Obama care and play golf.

Care to elaborate?

Even just that on its own makes him one of the greatest Presidents of the last 100 years. He also took an economy utterly trashed by the Bush administration and rebuilt it, carefully and methodically over the course of his 8 years as President.

He did almost all of this against one of the most racist, obstructionist and all round cuntish Senates and Congresses ever. You’d have to go back to the point where slavery was still legal to find a more hateful pile of demented fucksticks.

16 Likes

Got something done on health care (some of the heaviest hitters in American politics failed on this).
Inherited an economy that was dangerously close to collapse but managed to right it.
The Republican dominated Congress that he had to deal with for 6 of his 8 years was a useless, obstructionist group of fucks.

5 Likes

From the article:

He says he understands nuclear. His uncle John was a professor who dealt with nuclear. He spoke to him a lot

Fuck me! Someone award him a Phd right now

Mind you at least he can pronounce it, unlike Bush the Lesser.

Daniel Dale
:heavy_check_mark:
@ddale8
· 32m

Replying to @ddale8
Trump: “I’m not bad at doing things. If you look at what I’ve done compared to what other people have done 160 days in, there’s nobody even close, I don’t believe.”

He’s been president for 540 days.

You and me, we’re the same :grinning:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/marchapril-2012/obamas-top-50-accomplishments/

3 Likes

Just like Trump. Don’t want to know.

2 Likes

Almost as funny as when he said he reads legal decisions.

1 Like

Fixt

5 Likes

Looking forward to the putin meeting Monday,he is defo going to say there will be no more nuclear weapons, the world is far safer as from today,this will be great for America,all muffffins down to 50p as from tomorrow

1 out of 2 aint bad

I was with you until you started exaggerating FFS

2 Likes

I might have to go off the grid for the duration of Drumpf’s Russia visit, not sure if I can handle the cringeworthy level of crawly bumlick grovelling that is going to occur :face_vomiting:

To be fair, the actual moment when Trump bends and licks Putin’s puckered ringpiece is likely to be done in private.

1 Like

But Putin will secretly film it. Black Mirror anyone?