Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Really? I would have some sympathy with the view that racism drove a fair bit of the 52%. Equally lunatic as we’ve had white supremacists murder people here too, lest we forget. We just don’t have a populist politician in Number 10 thankfully. The far right here are worryingly conspicuous these days…

1 Like

This, depressingly.

1 Like

Exactly the opposite, in fact !

Brexit is the reason we’ll have Trump over for tea. We need friends, rich, orange, racist bigots come one and all. Desperate times lead to desperate measures, I’d be surprised if May wouldn’t be prepared to exhume Gaddafi and attempt fellatio for a trade deal.

5 Likes

David Duke

Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa

Fuck me,America really has some internal trouble coming soon.

1 Like

David Duke ? A more vile specimen you couldn’t wish to meet.

1 Like

Trudat as my grandson often says

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

From the BBC this morning…

“If Donald Trump’s initial handling of the fallout from Charlottesville started a political fire, on Tuesday the president poured on a bucket of kerosene and danced around the flames”

2 Likes
3 Likes

Could we change the title of this thread to something that reflects its content and opinion of Donald more accurately eg.

‘Donald Trump confirmed as a complete and utter cunt’.

He really is a dangerous and tiresome twat.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, not a flatulence app.

FB_IMG_1502888921621

3 Likes

Fascists bearing torches marched through the streets chanting “Jews will not replace us” and that old Brown Shirt favorite “Blood and Soil!”. They carried the Swastika next to the American flag. And the President wants to play moral equivalency?
Unbelievable.

1 Like
2 Likes