Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

An Islamophobe, a racist, a sex offender, a moron and a white supremacist walked into a bar.
The barman says, “What’ll it be Mr. Trump”

:confused:

And he is a non drinker…allegedly.

1 Like

Managed to sit through all of that.
Bloody hell.

I’m particularly unimpressed at Mrs May not naming Mr Trump when expressing her discontent about how naughty it is to be a Nazi. She was more convincing being annoyed about Big Ben…

Anyway, this was mildly amusing in the midst of all the bullshit and spinelessness:

http://newsthump.com/2017/08/16/donald-trump-says-rebel-alliance-must-also-take-blame-for-violence-as-death-star-had-all-the-required-permits/

Me too but I’m not surprised. The Tories have a history of supporting right wing arseholes. Thatcher had a thing about Pinochet. Every Tory govt. supported the Nazis in South Africa until even they couldn’t justify it any longer. If Cameron had any fucking principles he wouldn’t have attended Mandela’s funeral after how he wrote and spoke him about 20 years previously.

This might cheer you up. It nearly made me smile…

7 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Whoever Bill Cruickshank is, he can do one. As a supporter of a Nationalist party, he has no room to talk.

1 Like

Eh?

Anyhow, this seemed like a decent rant:

10 Likes

More BS exposed

1 Like

I want to ‘like’ that over and over until my fingers are so sore I can’t hit the keyboard any more. Whoever you are Brad, you’ve nailed it :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Ok…I’m not sure about this at all…

I don’t think this is why Nokturnal Mortum album I wanted to listen to the other day is no longer on Spotify, but I notice that Absurd is gone. Burzum next?

Yup Nocturnal Mortum is on the list of bands this lot reported

4 Likes

7 Likes

Haha, I really have seen it all now.

1 Like