Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Why do you say that?
His hands are the same size as Kim’s, I thought they should be much smaller in reality.

2 Likes

Whilst Kim is clearly nuts, his form of insanity is perhaps more understandable than Ready Brek Boy. N.Koreas greedy invasion of S. Korea pushed the ‘Bomb the Commie’ button in the Pentagon, this action and the ongoing consequences are in many ways American made:

…During the ‘Forgotten war’ U.S. planes dropped on the Korean peninsula more bombs — 635,000 tons — and napalm — 32,557 tons — than during the entire Pacific campaign against the Japanese during World War II…

Being raised by a ‘somewhat miffed’ generation resentment has remained like a cancer (implanted by the US). Intelligently the latest ‘growth spurt’ follows the banquet of threats proffered by the Orange mouth breather. He’s not even pretending to be a arbiter for peace. It’s a home made American shit pie.

1 Like

You can’t go about saying stuff like that!! We have been told by countless politicians from every hue that the North Koreans are pinko commie scum, Led by a complete madman. The implication we should get is that to be even remotely left is to be barmy. Further they are foreign which makes it even worse FFS.

The US needed to drop all that ordinance on them during the war, they needed a jolly good lesson and learn to know their place.

I strongly suggest you retract your comments lest anyone think you yourself are a pinko!!!

Pinko commie scum my arse. The country is run in as a feudal autocracy that is about as far from communism as you can get. The master-race propaganda fed to the DPK populace is fascist in the extreme. Other than that, carry on as you were.

4 Likes

Ed Zachary. But they’re not presented as right wing not jobs. They’re presented as lefty Marxist commies. The suggestion being that this is what happens when you go down the liberal lefty route.

1 Like

Yep, that is the same logic that currently suggests that anti-fascist = pinko commie bed wetter. Certainly appeals to the hard-of-thinking in the good ol’ USA of A and Clacton-on-Sea.

4 Likes

Soon the world will submit to the dysentry brown hue of Stronzetto’s raggedy banner. The unshakable social quake that is weeps from his singular red eye has already seen shares in adhesives skyrocket. Put an end to confusion and doubt - Back a confirmed lunatic… at least he’s honest.

1 Like

What a cunt he is.

2 Likes

What a big, fat, orange, small handed, old cunt he is.

1 Like

:thinking: I’ve definitely missed a few

2 Likes

I was going for brevity but couldn’t manage it

1 Like

He’s a cunt.

There. I did it for you :+1:

2 Likes

Anything political the yanks don’t like, understand or view as approaching centrist is branded as communist, it sets off well ingrained reactions in the population to immediately hate anything “commie”

1 Like

Trump - twinned with Bruce:+1:

Old Propaganda poster.

3 Likes

Well he sounds like a right wanker too… Runs in the family obv.

3 Likes

The most lurid reaction reportedly came from an unnamed Republican, who said of Trump: “He fucked us.”

8 Likes