Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

1 Like

:grin:

2 Likes

This is an interesting read but be warned it’s long

:grin:

6 Likes

Here’s your Halloween tale for 2017…

The ‘Me’ is Robert Reich. "He served in the administrations of Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter and was Secretary of Labor under President Bill Clinton from 1993 to 1997 … [Then] Chancellor’s Professor of Public Policy at the Goldman School of Public Policy at the University of California … " Etc.

This morning I phoned my old friend, a Republican former member of Congress.
Me: So what’s up? Is Corker alone, or are others also ready to call it quits with Trump?
He: All I know is they’re simmering over there.
Me: Flake and McCain have come pretty close.
He: Yeah. Others are thinking about doing what Bob did. Sounding the alarm. They think Trump’s nuts. Unfit. Dangerous.
Me: Well, they already knew that, didn’t they?
He: But now it’s personal. It started with the Sessions stuff. Jeff was as loyal as they come. Trump’s crapping on him was like kicking your puppy. And then, you know, him beating up on Mitch for the Obamacare fiasco. And going after Flake and the others.
Me: So they’re pissed off?
He: Not just that. I mean, they have thick hides. The personal stuff got them to notice all the other things. The wild stuff, like those threats to North Korea. Tillerson would leave tomorrow if he wasn’t so worried Trump would go nuclear, literally.
Me: You think Trump is really thinking nuclear war?
He: Who knows what’s in his head? But I can tell you this. He’s not listening to anyone. Not a soul. He’s got the nuclear codes and, well, it scares the hell out of me. It’s starting to scare all of them. That’s really why Bob spoke up.
Me: So what could they do? I mean, even if the whole Republican leadership was willing to say publicly he’s unfit to serve, what then?
He: Bingo! The emperor has no clothes. It’s a signal to everyone they can bail. Have to bail to save their skins. I mean, Trump could be the end of the whole goddam Republican party.
Me: If he starts a nuclear war, that could be the end of everything.
He: Yeah, right. So when they start bailing on him, the stage is set.
Me: For what?
He: Impeachment. 25th amendment.
Me: You think Republicans would go that far?
He: Not yet. Here’s the thing. They really want to get this tax bill through. That’s all they have going for them. They don’t want to face voters in ’18 or ’20 without something to show for it. They’re just praying Trump doesn’t do something really, really stupid before the tax bill.
Me: Like a nuclear war?
He: Look, all I can tell you is many of the people I talk with are getting freaked out. It’s not as if there’s any careful strategizing going on. Not like, well, do we balance the tax bill against nuclear war? No, no. They’re worried as hell. They’re also worried about Trump crazies, all the ignoramuses he’s stirred up. I mean, Roy Moore? How many more of them do you need to destroy the party?
Me: So what’s gonna happen?
He: You got me. I’m just glad I’m not there anymore. Trump’s not just a moron. He’s a despicable human being. And he’s getting crazier. Paranoid. Unhinged. Everyone knows it. I mean, we’re in shit up to our eyeballs with this guy.

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle: God, I hope that’s a fake news type thing. Proper scary if it isn’t though

trump wants nuclear war, he has said as much in the past. He is obsessed with it.
NK is an easy target for him to pick on. He has no concept of the effects of nuclear war, nor does he care.

A truly frightening time for the whole world.

I have never known someone undo so much in so little time to the detriment of all, except of course his own ego. America has become a laughing stock, how much longer we will be laughing depends on this cunts antics and warmongering ideology.

2 Likes

Such as this bizarre clip where’s he talking about his book and then goes off on a tangent about a maniac with nuclear weapons. I reckon he’s talking about himself here…

1 Like

I wonder if he has considered hand enlargement surgery. It might help.

1 Like

Cunt, its the only way to describe him

1 Like

I’m really surprised he hasn’t been killed yet…

Some scary shit there

…and in this article he links to

Worryingly believable

You do realise that anyone who has commented in this thread will be arrested and deported from the shores of America upon landing, it could be worse, the fuckers could keep you there hung upside down over a picture of the orange twat.

I would never go there anyway.

So fuck it, kill the orange cunt

1 Like

Lovely country, shame about the people.

1 Like

No need for that, just remove him from office and cut his fingers off so he can’t press that red button before he goes. The world laughing at him will hurt him more than anything anyone can say or assassination can bring.
I would imagine his wife will fuck off and head towards the waiting lustful arms, groin and big hands of Penance for a period of r&r, everyone wins.

2 Likes

I’ll wager she longs for a proper size fist.

11 Likes

That suggests that he must have a modicum of self awareness. I’m not seeing it :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ed Zachary