Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

And if we find out that the Russia stole the election for Trump…

Cue civil war by angry Trumpers. Then World War 3 as the US goes after Russia.

The ultimate Pyrrhic victory.

Looks like a decent choice for the job;

5 Likes

Heavens to Betsy!!.

At the age of 90 Castro has carked it, Obama has offered conciliatory words of sympathy. Trump has basically called him a cunt, interesting times ahead for Mr. farty pants international diplomatic efforts.

I’m expecting Trump’s to comment on Cubans anytime soon - “build a wall to keep 'em out.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Trump is quickly becoming the Frankie Boyle of world politics.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

File under “Oh, shit…”:

“People who are worried by the prospect of President Donald Trump are often reminded of the checks and balances in the American system. The US president is not a dictator. He is constrained by the constitution, the courts and the Congress. But there is one area where checks and balances do not apply: nuclear weapons.”

“Dick Cheney, the former US vice-president, explained the situation clearly in 2008 … “The president of the United States for 50 years is followed at all times, 24 hours a day, by a military aide carrying a football that contains the nuclear codes that he would use and be authorised to use in the event of a nuclear attack on the United States. He could launch the kind of devastating attack the world’s never seen. He doesn’t have to check with anybody. He doesn’t have to call the Congress. He doesn’t have to check with the courts.””

https://www.ft.com/content/8715175e-b550-11e6-ba85-95d1533d9a62

A football? Why the fuck a fucking football? WTF?

What’s wrong with a briefcase or even just a USB stick?

America is just bloody weird. As has been proved time and time and time again.

It is really a satchel.

Fuckin’ hipsters everywhere

I bet someone has already taken the WiFi card out of it. Just to be on the safe side.

1 Like

Let’s hope that no British diplomats mention the size of his tiny hands.

8 Likes

Danielle is no fan;

1 Like

pretence

Trump speaking about the future. He foresees a maniac or an idiot who doesn’t know what he’s doing. Who could he mean? :scream:

I hope more Murcans read this

Trump appoints Rex Tillerson, CEO of Exxon Mobile, as Secretary of State.

Putin will be pleased as punch with Agent Donald.