Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

I like the way his arms are outstretched, welcoming you hither.

2 Likes

Can fap to this
Not to Trump

3 Likes

5 Likes

He speaks the truth

Trump scours the great nation of the US of A for talent and then puts this moronic shit biscuit in charge of denying global warming.

Careful, some of her arguments are pretty sophisticated…

2 Likes

I wonder how long she had between being nominated by Trump and quizzed by the committee. She didn’t come across as actually intellectually impaired, just uninformed about even the basics. I’d have thought that with professional help, and surely that must have been available, anyone who’d managed to stay in regular school up to the age of 18 could have learned the basics of the climate debate over a long weekend. The scary things are a) that she’s been in the equivalent organisation in the state of Texas for six years, ending up as the Chair, and b) she’s co-authored a book on the subject. OK, it’s called Fueling Freedom: Exposing The Mad War On Energy so maybe it’s not an entirely unbiased book.

Then again, there are votes and campaign funds in fossil fuels.

VB

It’s astounding just how quickly America has been fucked by this cunt and all the cunts he’s put into the various Departments. The long term ramifications are bad.

Wonder what Putins ultimate plan in all this is ? He’s managed to sideline his main adversary who is now run by a complicit pile of gibbering idiots - a wee European adventure again ?

2 Likes

I think Putin is best served by just sitting back and watching, laughing his feckin head off, at the moment.

If he’s taking a long term view he’s got to be turning his attentions to the Chinese now, hasn’t he ?

VB

1 Like

He will but they now know what he’s been up to so more than likely might pre-empt him - oh happy days.

It’s really, really fucking sad - on this day of all days - to reflect that America and Britain have both recently voted for the kind of politics that millions gave their lives to overcome in the name of lasting peace…

The only small chink of light in the global political system is that China is too tough a nut for either Putin or Trump to crack. According to one of their recently retired generals, the US’s non-strategic forces are far too weak to take-on even North Korea on its own, with it’s millions-strong standing army, never mind the inevitable involvement of China in the hypothetical affray…

But yes, the US is government of the stupid by the stupid at present, and stupid people are dangerous people when they have weapons…

8 Likes

It’s been that way for a surprisingly long time, I understand. Back in the 1990’s IIRC I read somewhere that in wargaming exercises (the ones carried out in computers) the capability of a US infantryman was set equal to that of a UK TA reservist. US troops are expensively equipped and supported (air and artillery, if the latter can be used) which makes up for their other deficiencies to an extent. But in a conflict where they may actually need to fight a committed opponent on the ground they may do surprisingly badly.

North Korea is a particularly hopeless case because the South Koreans are just about unprotectable militarily and up to this point have been considered too numerous to sacrifice. Who knows whether Trump thinks (for want of a better word) that this is still the case, mind.

VB

1 Like

Yes, they have an especially poor track record in that respect, and even their varying technological lead at different points in post WW2 history haven’t given them the edge. I doubt that technological lead is worth anything in these times of perpetual cyber-Cold-War-fare - I doubt if there’s an iota of information that the Chinese, and to a lesser extent, the Russians, don’t already possess.

I for one salute our new Sino-Soviet overlords…

Well, that settles it.

2 Likes

Regardless, I prefer to hear that Trump is on good terms with Putin than the thought he might not be. The world is dangerous enough as is.

1 Like

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Following Following @realDonaldTrump

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me “old,” when I would NEVER call him “short and fat?” Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

Kissinger must be spending his days just shaking his head at what passes for diplomacy in the orange cunt’s presidency.

I’ll have some of what he’s on.

1 Like