Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Fixt

2 Likes

This^^^

2 Likes

And who he tried to put on the National Security Counsel (basically giving him access to any classified material held in the USA)

Bannon is as big a danger as Trump - people should be very wary about his book as there is always method behind his madness.

1 Like

Yep, that is going to work. Quick way to get the full sentence for what he has been nailed for…

Unless he has been promised a pardon and is looking to spike a part of the investigation in return.

Another excerpt from the book. Well worth a read.

1 Like

Jaw dropping. Lawyers must be fucking creaming themselves about what’s to come.

2 Likes

Ok not Trump but his Puppet master maybe

Fuck, I hope this is not true and just some twatty chest-thumping. Latvia is a member of the EU and NATO: is the cunt Putin really going to test the West again?

Why not it’s worked for him in the Ukraine.

He’ll likely do the same as the Ukraine send in troops under the guise of local malitia to stir up unrest and then use that as a pretext to send troops to “rescue” them.

Since the Americans are over-stretched and in a mess domestically he’ll feel confident that NATO won’t be able to do much. Besides his cyber-warfare machine has been in overdrive and will wreak havoc first before any troops are deployed - remember the 2007 Estonian cyber attacks ?

Dark days ahead perhaps. But I sincerely hope not.

NATO has trrops staioned in all 3 of the Baltic nations. The UK in Estonia, Germany and Canada in Latvia etc. They held military exercises across the region last year. Putin won’t roll the troops in like he did in Ukraine, not with a NATO presence in country. On top of that, all 3 Baltic nations are members of the EU.

Sabre rattling from Moscow.

If it kicks-off - avoid intercontinental flights that route that way. When he tests the west, he pushes hard…

Ding Ding. Round 1…

Ukraine is the name of the country.
There is no definite article, in the same way you would not say/write the England, or the France

1 Like

It’s probably a hang over from the days of the USSR where I understand it was identified as a region not a country.

Correct.

Vive La France !

VB

5 Likes