Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

sadly not but it’s a fine image regardless. :smiley:

3 Likes

Spoilsport :persevere:

Translation: Mueller wants Trump to drop himself in it without advisors protecting him from saying something stupid.

That is unlikely to work. His written explanation of what Don Jr was up to with the Russians is a major bit of evidence in the case against Trump. My guess is he will simply ‘not remember’ anything at all in a heartwarming homage to Ollie North.

Exactly that; written statements that have been gone over in detail by lawyers are basically pointless. An oral exchange when an unexpected question can catch someone off pre-prepped answers can be far more illuminating.

It’ll be dead easy to work out if the lawyers have touched up anything Trump has provided as it won’t be written in crayon and riddled with covfefe.

Sadly what it will reveal is Trump’s stupidity, tiny attention span and inability to contribute anything usefully revealing. Guilt usually shows up when a person’s carefully constructed facade is penetrated by the demonstration of an inconsistency. If Mueller talks to Trump on his own he (Trump) won’t be able to construct any kind of a facade for Mueller to knock down. This is a man who at different times has thought that Mexico will pay for his wall, that Hillary Clinton would go to jail because he wanted her to and that he is a genius.

VB

2 Likes

Trump will agree to something like an hour interview with investigators, a la Nixon. There will not likely be any gotcha moment because Trump, coming from the era of personal secretaries and typing pools, does not himself use e-mails. Best hope is to (as already stated) look for inconsistencies in his testimony. Like Nixon, Trump will likely go down for obstruction of justice, if anything.
Anyyone that has listened to the man speak, either as President or Citizen Trump, knows he can easily spend an hour answering one question with meaningless gobbledygook.

1 Like

From a couple of nights back.

2 Likes

Another of the alt-right snakes that slithered into the White House as part of the Bannon crowd :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Booo

Yay! I’m looking forward to being reduced to my constituent atoms in a fiery cataclysm now :smiley::smiley:.

At least you’ll know nothing about it

It’s one way to get rid of Yellow though :neutral_face:

It is an attractive alternative to being partially disemboweled yet again admittedly :smiley:. That Tangerine shitgibbon will probably wait until my innards are on the mend before dropping the bomb too, the fucking nylon-haired twat :angry:.

1 Like

I do wish the cunt would drive past a grassy knoll.

1 Like

Nope, I’d rather see the Democrats take control of Congress and the Senate in the November midterm elections so the cunt has to suffer through the humiliating two years of a “lame duck” presidency.

5 Likes

But that’s two years listening to the mad dog bark.
Plan A :- grassy knoll.

1 Like

Bannon has quit from Breitbart this evening.

I wonder what he’s up to - don’t trust he’ll just crawl quietly back into his crypt :thinking: