Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

It wasn’t behind a paywall when I posted it. I printed it to pdf so hopefully this works:

I wonder how journalists can sit through that level of stupid

tumblr_o1xzswMM1X1rbrhnko1_500

2 Likes

It would seem he’s blaming Obama for a George W decision. He is a bigly thick cunt.

3 Likes

I stayed up far too late last night glued to CNN, often with tears welling in my eyes. I couldn’t believe I was actually viewing this.
The rage I felt as the usual cast of cunt Trump apologists (Jason Miller, John Fredericks, Jack Kingston) twisted themselves into pretzels trying to defend the indefensible and explain what the President was actually saying was indescribable. How could anyone be of such low moral character?

5 Likes

Far too common I’m afraid. Someone excused his language by saying it’s how many muricans speak. Trouble is they’re right. Same problem exists in the UK as well.

When Trump says he wants more Norwegians, I presume he means Anders Breivik.

3 Likes

Yes, another “very fine person”.

Funny, I thought the same thing.

7 Likes

Fake news, Obama era hold out, can’t get over Hillary losing, deep state coup, blah blah blah . . .or some variant thereof.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Coordinated ambassador resignation akin to Order 66 would be funny.

3 Likes

Perfect. Steve Bannon is trying to make up to Donald for the mean things he told Wolff. He can take this job. Or can we think of anyone better ?

VB

Henry VIII had a Master of the Stool. Trump wants to be a king…

Based on prior Trump appointees? Will either be a billionaire Republican donor or a massively unqualified aging skinhead who’s past experience is blogger and/or managing a Walmart.

2 Likes

How should one describe that expression? A lecherous smirk?

1 Like

Peter Kuper in the New Yorker.

6 Likes