Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

A lot of that is simply that fat is a lot less dense than muscle. Trump is a fat bastard, and those athletes are packing serious muscle mass.

What’s more amusing is the fact that he is definitely not 6’3" when you see photos of him standing next to a wide range of people at a similar listed height.

1 Like

He’s 6’3 in his tallest hairdo.

5 Likes

^This.
One has to view Trump in his golf attire to truly appreciate what a “magnificent” physical specimen he is.
His suits have so much padding in the shoulders to hide his gut that it looks like he’s wearing one of those getups David Byrne used to wear on stage . . .

1 Like

Lied about his weight, lied about his cognitive ability and IQ, lied about the Russian involvement in the election, lied about his glove size, etc etc. Basically he’s a fat lying fuckpig, which we all knew anyway.

5 Likes

https://imageproxy.ifcdn.com/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/5db51c21ae4433c36287816c3496197e911f68055b24c4049d7e43426828a338_1.jpg

2 Likes

Yes, I’m aware of that fact.
Still shows him and his cronies up for what they are I feel.

2 Likes

Check this out this article from the conservative US National Review - un-fucking-believable

Unbelievable but true, given that these days a nuclear attack is much less likely to be a global exchange (in which case you might well have been better off dead).

Realistically it’ll be a nutter with just one or at worst a few bombs - Kim Jong Un, or some crazed Russian in charge of a single base, or some extremist who’s put together a one-off weapon in an ISO container using bits nicked from the Pakistanis. So society won’t collapse and help will eventually come.

The civilian death tolls at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which were chosen carefully to deliver maximum casualty figures to maximise the psychological impact, have been estimated at 20-35% (Hiroshima) and 15-30% (Nagasaki). So very roughly speaking, out of every 6 people 4 or 5 survived. And they had zero warning.

VB

Unless we’re dealing with a massive nuclear exchange with Russia — or, say, a serious attack from China — help will come. The closer you are to the blast, the more time it will take to safely transport serious aid, but your survival is far more in your hands than you think.

Trump in a golf cart, throwing kitchen rolls at people.

5 Likes

another tim

Some great replies in there

“I actually don’t even know why I did it, but I do remember while we were having sex I was like, ‘Please, don’t try to pay me’” – Stormy Daniels

Stormy Daniels’ movie credits include Breast Side Story, The Da Vagina Code and Legally Boned.

:crazy_face: Cocaine’s a hell of a drug . . .

1 Like

She was lucky she didn’t get pissed on (or asked to do the pissing)

Haha, quick edit. Yep, I was under the impression he was more into watching.

I really hope there is a soaking gun out there, a la the Chuck Berry home videos.

2 Likes

I know a winner when I see one:

Winner Fake News Award