Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Not updated since December, but very useful all the same:

Tomorrows government shut down pah. Not paying his armed forces as a result pah. FBI investigating NRA’s illegal involvment with Russian money pah. 9 million kids losing healthcare insurance pah. The list goes on and on.

No I’ll continue to wank myself off in front of the world with my tiny hands.

Absolute piece of filth.

4 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes

that’s a bit scarey

That explains why the buttons need to be so large, otherwise he can’t reach them.

3 Likes

Interesting combination of words and images…

4 Likes

Absolute clusterfuck. Republicans hold majority in the House and Senate and can’t agree a budget. Therefore, the fuckup is the fault of the Democratic Party.

Absolutely mad.

2 Likes

This is the new US standard since this presidency, haven’t you noticed?

No. When did that happen then?

:exploding_head:

I actually thought that this was fake news, but NO!

The Republicans couldn’t have passed this with a simple majority, they needed 60 votes in the Senate. That being said, they have fucked up several votes where only a majority was needed.
I can’t say I agree with the Democrat’s strategy on this one. Should have let a some members from red or swing states vote yes, claiming the best interests of the country, while immediately going on the attack via the Saturday political shows about the lost opportunity to get something done on a DACA deal (which seems to be supported by everybody in Congress and Senate but a small group of racist bitter enders clinging to Trump).

Fucking hypocritical of them to whinge about this after their escapades at the end of Obama’s second term though.

3 Likes

Agreed, the way they stalled on Obama’s Supreme Court nominee was absolutely disgraceful.

3 Likes

I shouldn’t worry about that though Trump’s nominations will be the best and the most lawful.

Seems he meant “Torn”.

I didn’t know that America is one of 7 countries that allow elective abortions after 20 weeks! I’m very much pro women’s choice on abortions but as early as possible surely with exceptions on medical grounds.