Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Exactly the same in the UK.
People play the ‘protest vote’ card so they can piss the politicians off and tell them they don’t like what is going on without in any way making any real difference. When a full on election comes round they revert to type and vote as they always have and marginals become safe seats again.

They’re just loving it, every option he adds, and he will add all of them, adds a billion to the contract, so they keep the smirks to the boardroom and cup Trumps balls in the yard.

1 Like

They use Piers Morgan for that I believe.

1 Like

14 Likes

3 Likes

Tweets like this would certainly appeal to Redneck Wonderland.

To anyone with a sense of how a World Leader should conduct themselves, well…

Is that real tho?

Please, please tell me that that tweet is fake. Surely even a cunt like Trump wouldn’t use language like that in public

No.

It is fake.

TF

Heh. I love you people.

2 Likes

5 Likes

FFS, Trump phoned Putin to congratulate him on winning a fixed election . . . didn’t mention ongoing Russian election meddling in the US, or the Skripal poisoning. According to White House mouthpiece Sarah Sanders the topics just didn’t come up.
I guess Trump was waiting for Putin to broach the subjects :rofl:

I always wondered why we never see them in the same room

trumpkorea1
trumpkorea2

10 Likes

Trump has just gone full WWE

Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

There are not enough Picard facepalms in the world…

Given Twitler’s support base, this is more appropriate.

1 Like

He obviously hasn’t heard that Big Joe has been working out. Bring it on blondy!