Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

FFS

I love a distinction without a difference especially when it’s explained to me by a blonde Nazi cunt disguised as a giraffe.

17 Likes

what an absolutely twisted bitch

2 Likes

This cunt is really giving cunts a bad name

4 Likes

FS ! Total scumbag

We need to talk about the cunts who are lapping this shit up, and will vote for his gimps in the midterms

Trump is the public face of the problem.

Worse, there seem to be millions who have long been harbouring hatred and prejudice, and who now have a face to get behind, someone to support.

1 Like

http://www.trumphotels.org

:grinning:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Trumps latest

The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside!

And I have a rule…

Shut the fuck up you orange cunt

9 Likes

14 Likes

What kind of long term psychological damage are these fucking cunts doing to these poor children. Look at that photograph, as if they’ve not been traumatised enough, they’re made to wear masks. Truly sickening.

I hope Trump seriously regrets his descision to come to the UK.

1 Like

Loving it that Trump’s MAGA is resulting in industries fleeing the States.
He’s trashing his party’s chances in November elections.

Hope the Angels take to flying a white flag from their hogs, though one gathers they are mainly hardestcore supporters of Trump and the KKK.

The trade warthat he started to _M_ake America _free from Trump may succeed!

Happen to think the world needs more two tone, now more than ever.

Ban in place, how depressing

8 Likes

Could just be the social services dept protecting the privacy of children. Why should they have their faces plastered all over the press, none of this is their fault.

2 Likes

You’re right that would makes sense however I’m not convinced the social services have been allowed access to any of these kids - it seems to be co-ordinated by the ICE and right under the noses of the New York government.

I hope your right and I’m wrong Bob but the fact that Trump now wants to involve military bases doesn’t bode well…

Don’t get me wrong, trump is a cunt. But I am more optimistic about the motivation of those looking after the children. I tend to find the lower down the food chain you get, the less people care about the “politics” of a job.

6 Likes