Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

The only reason an osprey flies is it’s so fucking ugly the earth repels it, much like the cargo in this case.

5 Likes

Might drive up there in a bit and see what’s occurring.

1 Like

I had one of the Ospreys over mine as they left. I am only 2 miles or so away from Regents Park mind. Suspect will see or hear him return tonight and then piss off in the morning.

Wanker arsewipes

Janey Godley is a comedian and pretty funny. You can catch her in this Radio Scotland comedy quiz show. Raymond Mearns is also funny.

1 Like

In the mind garden the Republican party have been sent to one of their own detention camps.

Sleep deprivation via light and sound is phase 1

To this end the ‘Daggering tank’ has been deployed and is currently playing this on repeat for 97 days

When did that stop the state?

:roll_eyes:

I would avoid the contrails if I were you. They are trying to control the population via chemicals you know…

:wink:

1 Like

I’m bored! I’m minding the grandsons at my daughter’s. And they’re now in bed so I’ve got fuck all to do. So my posts my get increasingly weird.

3 Likes

Just seen him on the re-run of C4 News, which was reported in an atmosphere of barely-veiled contempt. The guy is impossible to take seriously. He is spectacularly out of his depth.

They followed that with some footage of Jean-Claude Drunker hardly able to stay upright at the NATO summit. I really hope that he is just falling-down drunk rather than suffering from some serious illness which he’s keeping quiet about. Honestly he was making Yeltsin look good.

VB

1 Like

RAF flypast at Blenheim.

15 Likes

I thought Juncker suffered from quite severe Sciatica which he sometimes (seriously) treats with alcohol.

You’d think his doctors would be able to prescribe something more efficient.

He needs kicking down a staircase head first.

6 Likes

Yeah, then the rest of his body an hour later

6 Likes

A great and much missed punk band…

5 Likes

Dump turning up the heat on May re brexit,apologies that it involves the s*n,but the interview was with them

I have been keen on occasion to call Trump a cunt. On reflection he is clearly fucking the UK, his country and numerous underage models. I am saddened to conclude he is an epic Dick. Unfortunately this makes the UK a poorly positioned cunt and or asshole.