Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

No doubt she was hoping to go back to her cabinet telling them how well tonight’s meal went;

For once I hope May is actually strong and stable and tells the sun bedded skid mark to poke his chlorinated chicken

2 Likes

He has stitched her up like a kipper,what an utter cunt.

Trump & Murdoch… Oh deep joy.

The GOP led Congressional hearing today to try and discredit the FBI agent Peter Strzok has backfired spectacularly for them - he absolutely nailed them even before the Dem members weighed in

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/watch-texas-dem-goes-line-line-trumps-links-russia-nothing-peter-strzok/#.W0fLtbe6QIw.twitter

3 Likes

So he’s had the full state visit pomp & splendour, and today he gets a personal display by the special forces followed by tea with the Queen. How do you think it’s going so far Theresa?

Can’t wait for the Chequers press conference later. Could be very amusing.

Listening to the Politics show last night, Farrage was behind that Sun article and has been stirring the shit like fucking mad.

I can’t believe that I’m feeling sorry for Theresa May after what cuntface has said

Jesus, listening to Rees-Mogg on R4 this morning made me want to drive the car into a post.

His arguments are completely incoherent. He sounds like Hitler with a head injury.

13 Likes

Stealing that one

1 Like

It beats me how people don’t see through Rees-Mogg and his shit he talks. This must be the worst set of Tory MPs/ministers ever.

2 Likes

Didn’t realise they sold so many of those films they had to transport them on pallets

The cunt should be done for treason

2 Likes

Job done.

1 Like

Surprising from The Scotsman but desperate times and all that

5 Likes

7 Likes

Normally skip that track on OK Computer.

6 Likes

A totem pole made of fishpaste

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I think the thread can be safely closed now.

2 Likes

“And they didn’t even get to the bit about him being a climate change denier and pulling out of the Paris agreement…”

Or the part about a multiply challenged loan defaulter chasing an international organisation for repayment of funds that do not and have never existed, to a country not owed them.

The problem is that a carefully researched and compiled book detailing lies and shortcomings, wrapped and bound in leather, and signed by the entire Senate, would be thrown into the bin by Trump supporters who would say “That doesn’t matter.”

2 Likes