Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

12 Likes

:unamused: Fecking Trumptastic spelling…

7 Likes

Donny, you’re a fucking disgrace. Did Putin take you backstage and flush your head in a toilet to complete the humiliation?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/07/16/donald-trump-the-blame-america-first-president/?utm_term=.563b88fe962c

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/opinions/amp-stories/ann-telnaes-trump-russia/

“Trump’s five days of diplomatic carnage.” FT

About sums it up.

If for no other reason than Trump, we should remain in the EU. That way the cunt can’t divide and rule and collectively Europe could tell him to fuck off unanimously ( if they had the balls). His thought process is a tsunami of effluence.

:joy:

8 Likes

It would appear there are some moves afoot

Just been talking to EveAnna, she of Manley Labs. (The boss.)

She’s seeing all sorts of problems.

"We put in our American labor at Manley Labs. My machine shops and local finishing shops are all local also. But the raw aluminum and steel prices are going up 23 to 25% right now! Even for AMERICAN STEEL! This impacts our chassis, our transformers, our solder… our 2% Silver solder is now like about $80 bucks PER POUND!!! "

She’s receiving letters from suppliers describing how the uncertainty in the US market, and tariffs on imported materials, means prices (to Manley) will increase, either by way of a price increase, or by surcharge.

EveAnna won’t be alone. Far from it. That’s the entire US-based electronics industry which will be affected.

People talk about tax breaks for corporations. It’s a tiny number of companies that receive these… She, and others, see zero net change in taxation.

So it’s all extra cost. No benefit, no reduction in pricing.

I genuinely don’t know how the US will recover from the Trump Administration - the damage he’s doing will last generations.

1 Like
1 Like

According to a FaecesBook feed;
This morning in Lower Manhattan someone put a life sized, fake Putin on the Wall Street Bull and covered it with dildos…

That’s. Fucking. Epic !

14 Likes

Hmmmm, not heard much from Penance recently… :thinking:

1 Like

Pundit on Fox News claimed that the B in LGBT stood for “Bestiality”:

3 Likes

I’d always assumed that if Trump got impeached, that Pence would immediately assume command (which would be hideous in its own right) and then immediately pardon Trump. Looks like that may not be such a sure thing. Significantly, the Constitution sets out that if the President is impeached for treason, bribery or other “high crimes”, that the the VP and all Civil Officers (assuming that’s primarily the Cabinet) all get thrown out of office too. Which is nice.

https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A2Sec4.html

2 Likes

I think that’s if he’s charged and found guilty of something. Impeachment on it’s own isn’t enough. Clinton was impeached IIRC.

I wonder how the UK Gov would react if Farage or any other Leave campaigners were indicted as part of the Muller investgation. Heads on poles would be good.

1 Like

It was initiated, but it failed.

Cannot recall the exact process for Impeachment in the USA, but essentially it’s a two stage process, one in front of each House. Clinton went through the first section but it got thrown out in the second stage. Impeachment only happens for a criminal offence, it’s just a matter of what exactly the offence is as to whether the VP etc get thrown out too.