Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Does Bob’s place look that good ?

2 Likes

Not enough Onyx.

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBihAWh0dHBzOi8vcmx2LnpjYWNoZS5jby51ay90cnVtcF9tYWtlX3J1c3NpYV9ncmVhdF9hZ2Fpbl90cnVja2VyX2hhdF9jYXAtcjk0YzA5YWU4MWM1ZTQ1YWZhYjFhMjBjN2IwNzU3Mzg3X3Y5d2Z5XzhieXZyXzYzMC5qcGc_dmlld19wYWRkaW5nPSU1QjI4NSUyQzAlMkMyODUlMkMwJTVEFOASFOYJHBSEBhSUAwAAFgASAA&s=u0GWhWEH73LJEUVeCBxpVdLZGHhZ_Ut7rw_2EPDdekU

1 Like
3 Likes

6 Likes

Sunday Herald TV guide.

7 Likes

Ha,was just about to post the same.

FFS, what a pair of numpties.

Jeeeeez … soon to be president of the USA and he doesn’t know how to wear a tie https://www.thedarkknot.com/blogs/suitupdressup/16747621-how-to-get-the-proper-tie-length.

VB

1 Like

Who pissed on who?

Not quite sure how i’m going to get there by Thursday,but my tickets are on there way;

The 58th Presidential Inauguration
Thank you for signing up for your 2017 Make America Great Again Welcome Celebration tickets! Together, we’re going to kick-off the inauguration of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Vice President-elect Michael R. Pence. We’re excited that you’re going to be a part of this historic event.
What: Make America Great Again Welcome Celebration
When: Thursday, January 19, 2017
Time: Concert from 4PM - 6PM. Gates open at 12:30PM and close at 3:30PM.
Where: Lincoln Memorial
What: Inaugural Swearing-In Ceremony
When: Friday, January 20, 2017
Time: Ceremony begins at 11:30 AM. Gates open at 6 AM.
Where: United States Capitol
Your commemorative ticket(s) will be emailed to you.

1 Like

Who’s a special snowflake then? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did they also offer you a discount for the 59th presidential inauguration later this year?

1 Like

And you collect the sniper’s rifle at the gate?

4 Likes

Will probably sell them.
Just trying to get back more than i paid.

1 Like

2 for 1 deal ?

IThe concert looks to be a cracking line up of big star names,sadly Jenifer has now pulled out so just the 3 acts;

If only…

1 Like
1 Like