Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Bandcamp against Trump

Today (Friday 3rd Feb) Bandcamp will donate all its share of music sales to the American Civil Liberties Union.

1 Like

Much worse, he now has this in the region

He has just placed sanctions on Iran.

Well ain’t that dandy

7 Likes

Ha, I liked this responce

2 Likes

He is a sore loser.

Now is probably the first time in his life that he is not getting his own way…good.

2 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes
1 Like

Trump is no fascist. He is a champion for the forgotten millions

On imagine that’s how purple gent about Hitler. Look how that turned out…

You are Chumpy and I claim my £5

8 Likes

I’m trying to understand why people voted for him. It’s easy living in a bubble, surrounded by people who agree with me on brexit and trump.

Until we have greater equality, I think we will continue to have these protest votes against the status quo. Unfortunately, the ‘leaders’ who provide an alternative have, to date, been nothing of the sort.

Oops auto correct + no proof reading = chumpy.

1 Like

:thumbsup:

I don’t think you’re wrong.

So to sum that up we can’t compete with cheap foreign labour so you either invest in automation or move jobs abroad. In the meantime you up skill to compete where you can add value. There is a reason why their has been a massive university expansion in this country. Nothing new here at all, it has been known for decades.

A whole bunch of people get left behind and if you add them to those who you can inject fear into about an uncertain world you have an audience for a protest vote. I don’t think it’s the start of something, I think it’s the end of the previous economy, as last hurrah.

Unfortunately what seems to happen is that you invest in automation and move the jobs overseas!