Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

I like this but to be more specific, how about a ’ Trumpcuntastrophe ’ ?

A trunt

1 Like

He’s channelling Goering (and Stalin, etc) on Twitter just now…

Donald Trump is Dr. Strangelove and I claim my £5.00, tinfoil hat and free copy of fake news.

Could be channeling Danton and Robespierre too. How long before he sets up a Committee of Public Safety … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Terror ?

VB

With every tweet-session the TANGERINE DAVROS pukes on the world regarding dishonest/lying/failing/fake news media, it’s getting pretty clear that he will not be able to sustain this tone for four years, much less eight. Freedom of speech will be difficult for him to challenge without severe resistance.

5 Likes

What are people’s thoughts on this?;-

Let me just keep posting this…
This is what Trump and Putin are up to:
Exxon Mobil, under Rex Tillerson, brokered a deal with Russia in 2013 to lease over 60 million acres of Russian land to pump oil out of (which is five times as much land as they lease in this country), but all that Russian oil would go through pipelines in the Ukraine, who heavily tax the proceeds, and Ukraine was applying for admission into NATO at the time.
Putin subsequently invaded Ukraine in 2014, secured the routes to export the oil tax-free by sea, and took control of the port where their Black Sea Naval Fleet is based, by taking the Crimean peninsula from Ukraine by force. This was Hitler style imperialism that broke every international law in the free world.
After Obama sanctioned Russia for the invasion, Exxon Mobil could only pump oil from approximately 3 of those 60+ million acres. But now Rex Tillerson is soon to be our Secretary of State, and as of today, there’s information circulating that Donald Trump will likely unilaterally remove all sanctions against Russia in the coming days or weeks.
The Russian government’s oil company, Rosneft, will make half a trillion (500 Billion) dollars from that much untapped oil, all pumped tax-free through Crimea, stolen from Ukraine, now owned by Russia. Putin may have subverted our government just for this deal to go through.
It’s gets worse. 19.5% or $20 Billion worth of Russian Oil Giant WAS transferred to new owners in December. The identities of the new owners is unknown. The corporate shell is a Cayman islands registered corporate ditch designed for anonymous ownership.
Please share this EVERYWHERE, copy and paste if you like. Fact check away

Just another conspiracy theory?

If you do twitter #tinyTrump is brilliant and apparently the Tangerine Davros (thank you @Agrail) is bigly not happy about it. :+1:

4 Likes

Another belter

4 Likes

It depends which interpretation you take of the EuroMaidan protests & 2014 revolution which brought Poroshenko to power. Many regard that as a CIA backed coup which provoked the violence that kicked off elsewhere in Ukraine.

1 Like

Tiny trump is phenomenal

TT is brilliant, want we want is someone with a 3D printer and we can all have a TT in our pocket.

He’s live on BBC News at some address in Florida right now. It’s just stream of consciousness shit and “Buy America & Hire America” which is rich considering Trump Tower was built using Polish labour who were on starvation wages and were virtually indentured labour.

FFS.

He probably can’t read.

Oh great, some cocksucking Trump nutter from the crowd has just been dragged out of the crowd to say Donny is the man.

He was great, just beautiful. But the lying media won’t show it. Except they are.

He’s meant to be reading some piece of paper that he disagrees with now, but he’s got his eyes closed as he’s doing it, so he’s obviously been taught to recite it.

It really is worse than I thought.

My fave…

Or maybe this…

6 Likes

I missed it last night when I was shouting “Fuck Off” at the telly, but during that speech Trump said to the audience, and the whole world, that there had been a terrorist attack in Sweden on Saturday.

Of course there hadn’t been, but he does watch an awful lot of telly…