Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

A very articulate young woman.
Perhaps she’ll become a President who one could respect?

Only one of them functioning in twenty years time.
Can we wait that long?

Would a woman president get paid less than a male president? I know they wouldn’t but I’m sure there are some in the USA who would want it that way

1 Like

7 Likes

The more I read about the whole Trump administration the more sinister it is becoming - some of the stuff coming out is utterly mental.

It’s a coup.

1 Like

He’s completely unhinged. These two tweets, an hour apart on Saturday made me genuinely LOL.

Sends an incendiary tweet about accusing the previous President of Watergate levels of espionage, then in an hour he’s tweeting about a shit reality gameshow he used to host. Fruitloop.

http://imgur.com/NO4lkwS

1 Like

I’m think your right and the astounding thing is it’s right on front of everyone nose.

I cannot believe that Trump and a lot of his staff haven’t been arrested for high treason.

1 Like

He’s a cunt

fxt

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Maybe more human herd stupidity than A.I. But the bots have influence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-million-trump-supporters-fell-for-this-absurd-fake-news-site_us_58c42653e4b0d1078ca7222e?

:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

8 Likes

This fucking cabbage has got all the codes. ALL of them.

(There are 4 pages. Take a moment to read them all.)

3 Likes

Thank goodness we didn’t send a craven, fawning Prime Minister over there seeking his approval because European leaders were giving her the cold shoulder.

2 Likes

Sure mate, we should have just cancelled the trip. FFS.

Meanwhile, in the real world.

It needn’t have taken place in quite such haste. I haven’t seen too many other European leaders brown nosing their way over there just yet.

That said, I do hope he gets the full state visit including a ride in an open topped carriage so that people here get the chance to remind him just how much of a cunt he is.

You forgot a bit.