Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Jeremy would’ve stayed at home making solidarity protest jam. It’s a comforting thought.

2 Likes

Panic visit to try to look as if trade deals are being secured, as they were being dangled by Trumps admin, and of course this can be spun to try to mask Brexit black hole fears?

1 Like

McDonalds Twitter this morning :grinning:

1 Like

So basically someone said the word “wiretap” on a TV show Trump was watching and that was interpreted as Obama was wiretapping him.

What an utter bellend.

1 Like

Ha! Someones last day?

3 Likes

Luckily there are still people in the loop between those codes and the launch. Comes to something when you depend on the military to be the sane and sensible ones.

15 Likes

That was a very weird photo op especially when he said “we both have in common being wire tapped by Obama”,

You just had the President of the USA admitting his own country spied on an ally and used it as a punchline.

He’s a full on proper mentalist.

1 Like

Too be fair to Kim, his insecurity is rooted in the knowledge that half his family would have killed him if he hadn’t killed them first. Apart from that it all seems fair enough!

Just because youre paranoid doesnt mean they arent out to get you

What’s happened to Kim’s eyebrows?

His family are terrible for playing practical jokes on each other. Everyone’s constantly watching their back at family gatherings

Nothing ? Whereas the rest of his face has fattened up by a factor of three or so …

VB

Western imperialistic scum.

ah no, I mean, you have a spot of dirt on your cheek, here wash your face in my bowl of soapy water.

:thinking:

10 Likes

you owe me a coffee and a keyboard…

No problem, send me your invoice. I would prefer if it was printed on something very absorbent.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oldie…

Newer version

Best mate included because cuntish reasons

And a bonus

It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad…

3 Likes

Jello Biafra just posted this on Facebook.

:grin:

10 Likes