Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Haha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha …

VB

10 Likes

Twitter meltdown in 3…2…1…

1 Like

Why Putin wants to be friends with Trump

3 Likes

Are they all bed-pissers?

Sexwee

1 Like

Sad!

This defeat is a really stark reminder of how unpopular Trump is within his own party. The Republicans have a virtual lock on the Senate and Congress and he still couldn’t get this through.

Lou’s sister voted for him solely for his promise to end Obamacare.

Ahahahahahaha

Sometimes you get what you deserve!

And long may it continue. Let’s hope the GOP is as powerless as they made Obama.

1 Like

I think this may be a serious problem over the next four years. During the Obama presidency the Congress turned itself into a machine whose job was simply to frustrate the president, no matter what he proposed. It seems that it’s become a habit, and it may be a hard one to break. Until Congress recovers its sense of purpose the whole US legislative system will be like a blocked artery, or sewer, depending on your point of view. Neither of these is A Good Thing.

VB

1 Like

EYeah, but the GOP are, like the tories, in general evil, so being paralysed is a good thing, no?

Watching a pouting Trump claiming the outcome was exactly as he desired made my pee-pee move.
He’s been brooding on this for a day now and he’s home alone all weekend, that Twitterfinger is going to get twitching.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Apparently it’s all the Democrats fault as they wouldn’t vote to end Obamacare :roll_eyes:

Retarded ginger shit biscuit doesn’t seem to understand that Republicans have control of both houses.

Still it’s good to see that he’s not run out of excuses for his own impotence yet. I can just see him leaving office shouting about the fact he couldn’t get anything done was because the politicians and the system wouldn’t let him. The sad thing is that over a hundred million idiots will probably believe him and go out into the back yard and fire their rifles into the air :grinning:

1 Like
1 Like

Seems he is going to fuck up tax reforms next.

To be fair, if he went his whole presidency failing to change anything, I know many people who’d be dead happy. The order he does it is irrelevant.

The Republicans spent 8 years voting against anything Obama wanted to do. Happen they got used to being contrary.

Contray means massive cunt doesn’t it?

2 Likes

I’m starting to wonder if the career politicians are just going to fuck him up at every opportunity, because he’s not one of them, he’s not done the apprenticeship so to speak.

It would be great on one hand, because he’s obviously a massive bellend, but on the other hand he was voted in because he said he was going to do this shit…