Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

6 Likes

Hmm,

Although I expect it is more of a gesture of strength than outright confrontation, they’re not going there for the fishing.

1 Like

He has shown he is prepared to act without a coalition. perhaps he has had a word with the Chinese already. TBH, if they did bomb the N Korean missile and nuclear programme I don’t think I would be shedding any tears.

Those people got it spot on. Fantastic, thank you.

That’s probably because we will all be dead in a nuclear holocaust after Russia and China take umbrage.:neutral_face:

1 Like

If he was serious about it, rather than just gesturing, it would have to be a very big operation. N Korea has been in the nuclear game for a long time so its materials and facilities are widely dispersed and quite often underground. Trump would need to hit a lot of sites and some at least would be very difficult to damage. The retaliation against S Korea by the north would be immediate and as heavy as they could manage.

VB

1 Like

Thank you. For so much even more frightening knowledge.

Anyone see how this is going to go well?

The underground bit being under a very big granite mountain.

I think they planned and built it all with attacks in mind.

Suicidal umbrage, unlikely. America will not stand to one side and wait for N Korea to develop ICBMs that reach mainland US.

As for targeting N Korea then the missiles are the easy target and with the lack of hardened launch silos or SSBN capability, will remain so.

I hope the Chinese act against N Korea first. It is obvious to anyone but a blind person that the N Korean state has a very limited lifespan indeed.

A largely hereditary system where the first thing you have to do is kill half your family does seem to be on shaky ground, it must be said.

The problem with North Korea is how the transition will occur. That’s always the issue, and with the weapons they have, it will be messy.

In charge of the United States of America.

4 Likes

Fucking fucksticks :roll_eyes:

What’s the problem ? Surely he and Mr Kim will just work out a deal, right, one statesman to another ? How hard can it be ?

As Churchill said “To tweet-tweet is always better than to war-war”.

VB

Piece of cake, just like defeating/eliminating ISIS within thirty days of taking office :unamused:

1 Like

Is Donald Trump trying to mimic Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles ?, he’s doing a damn fine impersonation, even though Brooks was playing a lowly Senator.

I’m getting bored , he hasn’t bombed recently.

He’s waiting for another emotional Ivanka tweet to trigger the next attack.

Given that his actions seem to be significantly driven by what his kids tell him and by what he reads on the internet, how long do we think it will be before he/they are taken in by some clever spoof story cooked up by, er, troublemakers ?

I guess the non-existent terrorist incident in Sweden might count (tragically followed by the real one, although that was definitely the order that they came in). I’m really thinking of a case of him actually doing something stupid as a result, rather than just saying something stupid, which he does all the time.

VB

More buffoonery- make up yer fucking mind Donald you reactionary fuck-tard.