Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Nauseating interview. He’s selling the catering at his resort alongside telling his anecdote of the attack. He gets the country wrong, doesn’t appear to grasp the concept of GPS guidance, lies about the effectiveness of the weapons but definitely seems to have quickly become seduced by having the hardware at his disposal.

Worth reading some of the comments beneath.

1 Like

I’m assuming this is his all time favourite film scene:

His finger is getting twitchy for that big red button I think

“Anybody that uses gasses”

Priceless, what an utter cockwomble.

ps, Jim, take cove mate, incoming.

As many have noted, he fondly remembers the cake he had in great detail, but forgets which country he bombed.

The official ‘most powerful man in the world’. Very good on cake. Not so good on geography. God help us all.

Carl Sagan once said: “We’ve arranged a global civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces.”

I think we’re just waiting for the explosion.

The guy that carries the ‘football’ should be furnished with apfelstrudel that can be deployed to distract Donald should he start to get twitchy. Nobody wants to start a fight after fresh apfelstrudel and cream.

1 Like

I’d have suggested Rob of this parish, but Pavlova sounds a bit Russian.

VB

Sean “Chumpy” Spicer strikes again . . .

1 Like

Tears are falling

The “mother of all bombs”

Didn’t have to wait too long.

However the intelligence gathered for this may have been going on for months / years. Time was ‘right’ on Trump’s watch. Or was it Get me something to have a go at quick, I’m on a roll!

3 Likes

http://lbccvikingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/donald-trump-and-king-kong-have-an-odd-history-together.gif

1 Like

What DEFCON are we on now - 3 approaching 2?

Mother of all bombs - yeah but was it manned though?

1 Like

Surely it’s time for him to have a motorcade through Dallas?
I’ll happily volunteer to be Lee Harvey Oswald.

2 Likes

I wonder if there will be a queue to be Jack Ruby for you?

:wink:

3 Likes

Well it looks like WW III will start tomorrow if North Korea decides, as planned, to have a nuclear test on the day that marks the birth of their original leader.

Been nice knowing you all.:vulcan_salute: