Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

I know… it’s coming. Ack to haunt him.

OK, a serious article for a change. This is from the NYT:

Remember that Trump is only a little over 100 days in office. That is a serious list to generate in such a short period of time.

1 Like

Have enjoyed watching this series for a while now;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO0GHsfkcIY

2 Likes

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Wishing @FLOTUS Melania and all of the great mothers out there a wonderful day ahead with family and friends!

Happy #MothersDay

#####################################

Mike Denison‏Verified account @mikd33 51s51 seconds ago
More
Replying to @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS
Even the ones you move on like a bitch?

2 Likes
7 Likes

2 Likes

Out. Of. His. Depth.

VB

He’s never gonna last 4 years.

3 Likes

I’m finding it impossible to digest how banal and dangerously moronic the world has turned. Feels like this watching the news of late.

4 Likes

I’ve mostly given up watching the news. The car is on radio 3 rather than 4 most of the time now.

:popcorn:

:grinning:

I’m sure that will go well.

His normal style is so confused, contradictory and incomprehensible that the listeners will likely be able to read into this speech whatever they want to hear. They just need to be reminded before he starts that he should be taken ‘seriously but not literally’ :wink:.

VB

This chap is the Mourinho of American politics, whatever happens it won’t be his fault, he’ll just be misunderstood. Not a hope in hell of a positive outcome, unless of course he spills more secrets. :zipper_mouth:

Except Jose keeps on winning.

He’ll claim to have tremendous Islam and that American Islam is the best.

The Donald may have to produce his ‘tapes’ to prove he didn’t ask Comey to back off in his investigation of Flynn.