Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

8 Likes

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18813369_677007015824441_5912420890235222352_n.jpg?oh=efdb7a2a78316052e4242bb8e9c74d15&oe=59DB229E

3 Likes

My lip-reading isn’t great but could this be … “covfefe” ?

VB

5 Likes

Comey ripping Donald a new one from the off. Comey admitted that he was angry that Trump rubbished his reputation after sacking him and then says:

The [White House] then chose to defame me and more importantly the FBI…
Those were lies, plain and simple.

Where is the feckin’ popcorn emoji when you need it???

5 Likes
9 Likes

ooooft

He does come across as a very smart & honest sort of guy. The sort you’d want running something like the FBI (or MI5/6)

Trump is not looking good.

I was watching some footage earlier of Trump’s speech where he withdrew from the Paris agreement. Rammed to the gills with lies, bullshit, incomprehension & outright stupidity. Unless they can get rid of him soon we’re all f****d. Sadly Pence would be worse in more sinister ways.

7 Likes

Senator Cotton of Arkansas (Democrat) asked Comey if he believed Trump colluded with Russia?

“That’s a question I don’t think I should answer in an open setting.”

I would love to know what Trump’s team have done to keep him off twitter today. My money is on liberal (:wink:) use of gaffer tape and a staple gun.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I can only hope the laser is of the type owned by Goldfinger. “I don’t expect you to tweet Mr Trump. I expect you to die”…

1 Like

Strength in diversity.

No rump to Trump for the foreseeable…

He doesn’t want to come over until we would be “welcoming” to him…:joy:

1 Like

What a fucking fanny

2 Likes

7 Likes

I think I prefer wankpuffin :grinning:

2 Likes

Shamelessly stolen from Twitter but it’s a cracker :+1:

5 Likes