Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Did CNN admit to faking the news and sacking some journos?

Maybe he just felt he needed to keep up with the Joneses when it came to looking hard ?

VB

Not exactly. IIRC the journalists and some editorial staff were sacked because of a failure to fully fact check and comply with policy. I don’t think the story was falsified, rather it was not adequately verified.

Ah, so more a broadcast and be dammed as you chase the ratings, tsk tsk.

Not at the network level, a group in the Washington bureau

4 Likes

4 Likes

Four fifths of a Beach Boys tribute band ?

VB

2 Likes

Sometimes I think that Trump becoming prez is a massively detailed and surreal waking dream I’m having.

Independence day tomorrow, let’s see if he can muster a modicum of dignity for his speech. :rofl:

Oh FFS, he’s stuck his oar into the Charlie Gard mess.

So has the Catholic Church, FFS!

They both should have kept their noses out. Trump is just point scoring, playing to his pro-life supporters. I wonder if he would be as helpful if it were an American kid whose parents insurance was about to run out of coverage.

Anyway, testing an ICBM on July 4th is going to be an interesting challenge for Trump with N Korea…

I suggest if you haven’t finished your bucket list yet, then get on with it! :scream:

If you have a bucket I would get used to shitting in it…that will be all we have left at this rate. :frowning:

2 Likes

Bucket? I haven’t even got a pot to piss in :sob:

2 Likes
3 Likes

CNN strike back here.

7 Likes

Brilliant :joy:

1 Like

“I don’t like to talk about what I have planned, but I have some pretty severe things that we’re thinking about,” he said. “That doesn’t mean we’re going to do them.”

Maybe we’re as well to spend all our time masturbating on riverbanks :frowning: