Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

It would be nice to think that this is the beginning of the end for the cunt but reading about some of the insanity that’s going on in the US - I won’t hold my breath.

He’s emboldened the ultra conservatives and Neo-Nazi’s who are pushing ahead with their agendas right across the country and from the grass roots up.

Despite what we think of him he still has huge support in America and I think it will be very difficult to get the ultra right-wing genie back in their bottle.

:thinking:
:confounded:
:disappointed:

4 Likes

On the shitter. [quote=“spacehopper, post:1825, topic:234, full:true”]
It would be nice to think that this is the beginning of the end for the cunt but reading about some of the insanity that’s going on in the US - I won’t hold my breath.

He’s emboldened the ultra conservatives and Neo-Nazi’s who are pushing ahead with their agendas right across the country and from the grass roots up.

Despite what we think of him he still has huge support in America and I think it will be very difficult to get the ultra right-wing genie back in their bottle.
[/quote]

And the worst thing is… PENCE.

I don’t give tuppence for his chances. :nerd_face:

1 Like

It’s actually a very valid point. Whatever we think of the POTUS, we didn’t vote for or against him. Regardless of the twatmong’s behaviour, he still has enormous support from grassroots voters.

ftfy

2 Likes

This may be true, but America’s departure as a dependable and moderating power from the world stage has left a void that is rapidly being exploited by China and Russia. The one plus on our side is that as a member of the EU we can bring influence to bear in order to push an EU centric foreign policy…Oh hang on.

2 Likes

Will the last one to leave the building please switch off the light :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What is happening now reminds me of a therapist friend who used to challenge his clients by listening to them prattle on for 55 mins before saying "There’s no use in showing me your hand if it’s your foot you want to talk about"
The moronic detritus that falls from the Trump hive all over the internet / media can not be judged on face value. The pay off for buying into the ‘drama kings’ daily barrages of bilge is a numbing effect of passive disbelief.

2 Likes

Of course that’s the case. Politicians have done this for some time - it’s a misdirection.
It’s just that they are getting better at finding ways to make it seem more credible.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18922142_2068170166604009_4460992450967761735_n.jpg?oh=561bc0a5dcf89948e54b10df54ed760c&oe=59F82B98

9 Likes

Much muscle flexing going on;

Unlikely I would have thought. A strange way to commit suicide :open_mouth:

WWIII yay.

Don’t think so. Neither China nor Russia loves Kim enough to set the planet on fire by way of vengeance.

VB

The Hairy Tangerine is spoiling for a fight. Anything to divert attention.