Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Maybe they’ll set His hair on fire instead, shouldn’t be hard, given the amount of Elnett he must use…

1 Like

Brilliant. I am due to be in South Korea most of next week. I’ll watch out for the funny-shaped clouds. :frowning_face:

Poop. Are we getting anhiliated?

Are you going to visit silbatone? :smile:

What, like Norfolk has been?

1 Like

Lucky you. I’ll be in the USA. I imagine the CIA are reading every word (incidentally which of the slaughtermen do we think is their mole ?) so I can’t say any more of course. But I plan to get 20 minutes duck-and-cover practice in before I go.

VB

Huh?

Please note-due to cutbacks, the 4-minute warning siren will not sound until AFTER the explosion.

3 Likes

Standard “I’m in the shit tactics” 101.
When all around you is losing, start a war!

7 Likes

In the light of the impending Armageddon I think we should all reflect upon this:

Cakey is unlikely but Fairy Dust might be possible with BoJo doing the diplomacy for us…:scream:

In preparation I have ordered one of these:

You can never be too prepared in case of Flopsy Bunny.

4 Likes

IMG_0409

Yes, he said this out loud.

4 Likes

Face palm emoji thingy

Only because he can’t read stuff otherwise.

His latest tweet,might take the Astra to his mechanic;

My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before…

2 Likes

total fucking fannies

It’d be impressive to do that in such a short time if it were true. But it doesn’t seem to bear any relation to the truth.

His first order as president set out interim procedures in anticipation of repeal of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). That same week, Trump withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, re-instated the Mexico City Policy, reopened the Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipeline construction projects and signed an executive order to begin planning, designing and constructing a new Mexico border wall and reinforce border security.

On the other hand, repealing Obamacare & building the wall seem to be going really well.

He is just a shit hot car salesman that half of the US are lapping up.

He could make a fortune selling cables.

1 Like

But only if they had been made in Mexico. Any new cables would now have to be made in Detroit and would cost 10x the Mexican ones

Alas not. I will be mixing goop in our newly-acquired sealant factory. :confused: