Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

So…two movements that are globally disruptive, Anonymous, and the alt-right both developed out of 4chan??

AA tagline… “must try harder”

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1205372662900138&id=552777451492999

Let’s pretend #Charlottesville never happened! It was just a car accident with a tragic death! Very tragic! Best regards! @Gov_Christie

3 Likes

Aaaargh I have no idea if that’s real or a joke

1 Like

Well said. But they’re not being compared to Nazis. They are fucking Nazis

It’s all fake news, Kim Jong-Un is just trolling and laughing at Trumps hissy fits wondering which button to press next, just hope it’s not the nuclear one.
Now back to reality, they’re both cunts of the highest magnitude and capable of extreme silliness to satisfy their ego and brinkmanship. What a pair of utter dangerous cunts.

Well, I’m off to South Korea again this afternoon, staying until Saturday. Wish me luck! :anguished:

It was nice knowing you. At least it should be a quicker death for you there than the delayed effects we will get over here.

3 Likes

Such a chirpy soul :smiley:

1 Like

Tin foil hat time, wear it at all times and you’ll be ok and take a shovel to dig yourself out of all the shit that may or may not hit the fan. Have a good time. :+1:

Hotlips mmmm

2 Likes

Not Klinger ?

Yes but I would crawl over hotlips to get to him

2 Likes

Another good piece of work from The Guardian…

Inspired by Philip Guston?

More the subject matter than the style, but possibly :nerd_face: