Easy entry cars

yeah but they are,mostly po-faced twats over there. I find you get a better class of tosser in the abatoir.

Anyway, looked at some cars, most were shite, some were decent, placed deposit on a decent one, pick it up this weekend. Went with a Lexus in the end, just call me Alpha Papa.

They’re the Japanese Mercedes, dontcha know. Have you got a mate called Dan?

1 Like

they’re better built than that german shite. I hope… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Funny though, as you seem to be still posting about your choice of shit car over there…

1 Like

Got to spread my ‘love’ around don’t I? It’d be mean to keep my wisdom to just the abattoir when hi-fi pigs-bum needs so much of it.

I’m equal opportunities, I am.

1 Like

That would make more sense if you had any wisdom to share :kissing_heart:

Are you one of their voices of ‘experienced audiophiles’ then? Experienced being a choice word as anyone can be regarded as that by time served - genuine knowledge and expertise are something else altogether of course!

4 Likes

Nah, I’m just some cunt with an opinion in a barrel of other cunts with opinions.
That’s an important life lesson right there.

You’re not even a proper cunt - just stupid and make poor choices in cars with no sense of shame :grin:

1 Like

I had an easy exit this morning in the car-park at work. Parked up, turned off the car, removed the key, opened the door. Then I managed to contrive to drop the key outside the car…instead of being sensible and getting out of the car and bending over to pick up the key…I decided to lean out of the already open door…but the key was just out of reach…so I stretched and leant out further…and managed to rollout of the car in one perfect movement…much to the amusement of the contractors digging a hole a few meters away…

9 Likes

:joy: Meow, Bitch.I’ll have you know that I resemble that remark.

1 Like

Did you spill the can of special brew you were holding?

1 Like

Sounds like a poor episode of the professionals

2 Likes

Special Brew…that takes me back a bit…along with Red Stripe Crucial Brew

Crucial Brew - beer of the gods

That explains a lot. God is not dead. He is just sitting outside my local Tesco Express covered in filth, surrounded by empty Crucial and Special Brew cans and shouting at passing busses.

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

“Don’t you know there ain’t no devil, that’s just God when he’s drunk …”

VB

2 Likes