eBay stuff (Part 1)

Goes without saying Paul :+1:

1 Like

dribble

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

We should invite the seller on here, he/she might fit right in :smirk: I like the look of the tonearm that matches the deck.

Very large Ā£Ā£Ā£ required sadly.

2 Likes

These are really nice looking and sounding decks.

1 Like

Took me a minute :laughing:

2 Likes

http://www.audio-markt.de/_markt/item.php?id=5973285195

Hnnnnnnnnnnnngh!

8 Likes

Tempted. Mark?

Nice :heart_eyes:

giphy (12)

Themā€™s nice, albeit price needs to haggle down. Even if he had the crates Iā€™d still be hiring a tail-lift van to collect in person.

High prices, looks like a home based dealer.

Fucking cheap if you are near.

Must be fake as they donā€™t have electricity in Boston.

1 Like

Ā£250 for very dirty, damaged kit that will definitely need the PSU caps replacing is not my idea of cheap, especially not for muddy-sounding Meridian kitā€¦ And especially not if it means having to deal with the web-toed sisterfuckers in Bostonā€¦

2 Likes

You can offload the horrible pre for Ā£100+ and then have Ā£150 active speakers that image wonderfully and are better than the M2ā€™s. Itā€™s an offer, youā€™ll prob get the speakers for Ā£100 and seeing as they normally go for Ā£350 in that condition, itā€™s a fucking bargain you mong.

Youā€™ll be fine if you stay in the town itself*. When I was a lad the High School (selective, girls only) pulled in the talent from miles around and if you were lucky enough to have a sister (mineā€™s 11 months younger than me) then getting to meet them wasnā€™t difficult. Given the landscapeā€™s precarious relationship with the North Sea web-toes might have been handy (?) but I never saw any.

These days Iā€™m told the Baltic girls are lookers too. Donā€™t cross their menfolk though. The marshes are huge and deserted and inundated twice a day.

VB

*Actually some of the farm girls were pretty too. And heiresses. And lonely.

From what Iā€™ve seen, all the ā€œOutbreedersā€ have now been expunged to higher ground, like yourself.

Sadly, Eastern yurpā€™s finest also seem to be following suitā€¦

Weā€™re about 5 years to post apocalyptic wastelandā€¦

I know the roads are busy at this time of year, but it shouldnā€™t take you more than four hours to drive to Runcorn.

1 Like

Not eBay but a vintage wireless forum. Chap is selling a pair of Goodmans LS3/5A for a friend. He says theyā€™re good. Itā€™s collection only from NR35 (Norwich) although he might drive a little way. Heā€™s asking Ā£800. Nothing to do with me at all, except I saw the ad. https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=142558.

VB

Includes a nice internal shot showing how tidily these were built. Still decent value at the price it was when new 35 years ago.