eBay stuff (Part 1)

This attitude is concerning

4 Likes

why not?

I have heard a few Ioā€™s on different arms. Very different from a Koetsu. Wouldnā€™t swap, but that is just my taste.
Go to bakeoffs.

I have sold many Ā£Thousands worth of kit to people who couldnā€™t be arsed to listen to it first.

Absolute fucking madness to me, but people are truly phenomenally lazy!

Yes yes yes, but if it all sounds the same whats the point?
Shiny and expensive is what folks want :wink:

4 Likes

you mean its a bit like buying shoes without trying them on first,

So very true dearheart! And I am but here to serve!

1 Like

Demos are for wimps.

7 Likes

More betterer FFS. The standard of grammar on here is really slipping :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

My mate built two in the early 90ā€™s, one for him and one for me (still have it and use it). A really good amp, so good that Wilmslow Audio in Knutsford showed a great deal of interest in them when we were demoing speakers there. Wilmslow were sold on, but the new owners acquired the rights to market the kit.
At this price very silly and little money.

Moar :grin:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Out of focus pictures and emporium hifi, no thanks.

Would love to upgrade mine but Iā€™ve been burnt by him a few times now.

1 Like

Beautiful cartridge. Sometimes (most times) I wish Iā€™d kept mine :slightly_frowning_face:

Yes, but, field coilā€¦

Oh hell, yes.

I would never get rid of the Ltd, but I wouldnā€™t mind still having the Gold on another arm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nick always offers a no quibble return on all cartridges he sells, so should be risk free.

With the Medium-sized Lebowski on this - pictures are useless, but just about manage to depict a tatty and heavily-used looking cart that really doesnā€™t coincide with the fanciful description.

Iā€™d love one, but sure as fuck not that one!

2 Likes