eBay stuff (Part 1)

They are also ugly as fuck.

Always wanted a big pair of Infinity speakers, well the IRS actually.

Jerry had a pair of those. Rated them very highly.

Has he owned anything that he hasnā€™t rated highly? For a few days anyway :grinning:

2 Likes

Pffffft, that is no recommendation.

1 Like

I never said it was :wink:

The Moon Neo has now gone down to Ā£2250 (was Ā£2400, retail started at Ā£2800 but is now Ā£3300).

If I didnā€™t think Iā€™d end up wearing my underwear as a hat if I tried to broach the subject with SWMBO then Iā€™d hit that BIN button like a boss. If that makes sense.

1 Like

Yes, if you were the boss youā€™d hit that button like it but youā€™re not so youā€™re not!

Yup - Iā€™d think youā€™ve nailed it right there.

1 Like

For reasons I really donā€™t want to go into I have a gigantic PayPal balance thatā€™s burning a virtual hole in my virtual pocket.

Now I discover that some charges appear to have been capped at Ā£250 instead of the Ā£360 I was expecting - itā€™s like free money!

This is all getting a bit frustrating.

Just send the Ā£110 to me.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Not ebay but I have never seen these before - monoaural integrateds from JVC. Most interesting:

http://www.on-off-hifi.de/422-0-END09065-FD-Endverstaerker%2BJVC%2BAX%2BM9000.html

The specā€™s donā€™t tie up, 200W class Aā€¦ hmmm nowhere near enough heat sinking for that sort of power in class A. Euro7,600 I donā€™t think so.

Itā€™s one of those silly Japanese Class A things - not proper class A.
They do look very nice and well made inside and out.
Iā€™d never seen them before. Very little info on the web, but I think they got reviewed by the German Stereo magaizne in 2001 and got 98%.
One of those things Iā€™d love to try but resale and depreciation would be a nightmare and have had a bad run of things lately with obscure kit.

Canā€™t see this being around for long

2 Likes

Didnā€™t you bid on one at some point? This looks a decent price.

Yep, it was a used one and went for around Ā£2500 in the end. If I hadnā€™t just bought the modwright Iā€™d snap this up as Emporium are also selling a AN SUT for Ā£500

This is a buy it now as well, not sure why they didnā€™t make it an auction.

OK who bought it then?

Not I