eBay stuff (Part 1)

Not me I don’t like them or the SUTs that hum.

Not me.

Some Snell J Mk2 … An auction, but at £459, a reasonable price. They are modded and some idiot has sprayed them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192097217948?ul_noapp=true

Fucked.

3 Likes

Ah well.

I am tempted with these but only at £300 ish

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142266213598?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

@sjs did you make this or is he just using one of your transformers?

Looks very nicely executed.

It’s only a couple of miles from me so I’ve asked the seller if I can pop round and have a listen.

Does look lovely.

I must have clicked on the wrong link. I ended up at a circuit board glued to a piece of wood and some comedian was asking 2 grand for it.

3 Likes

and he reckons the standard version sells for 15 grand !!!. He’s having a fucking giraffe !

1 Like

I didn’t build it, but it says it uses some of my transformers. The se204 1k8 otx are really nice, and most of the other parts look pretty good.
It was 4k when it was listed last week, and the parts alone probably cost over 2k
Probably worth checking out as it’s close

Looks very much like this Shinri but with PSE 2A3’s instead of SE 300B:

I think that is a fake site as Kaspersky on my laptop has just gone bonkers when trying to open it. I also recognise a lot of those photos from a Japanese seller on ebay.

Pesky Ruskies.:rage:

I have asked the seller of the ebay amp some questions - are you going to listen to it with a view to buy it?

I’m going to have a listen but doubt I will buy it now as I’ve just bought a quad of WE 300b valves.

Ouch!! - could probably have had the whole Neiro amp for the same money.:grinning:

I’ll be very interested to know what you think off it both sonically and in terms of fit and finish etc. Also see if you can find out more about it’s history?

Got them for a good price, £400 each, thinking of selling two as I only need two although they may be a good investment.

I got a message from him saying that he had built them himself from scratch, I’ll ask him for more info on friday.